LabCorp Pst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Pst Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.0

Pst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

great supervisors very informative knowledgeable demonstrate blood draws practice blood draw order of draw identify tubes per test how to handle certain situations regarding customer service as well as interaction amongest other

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Pst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp in August 2013.

Interview

On-line applications only, emphasize experience over certifications. Straight forward, single interview and response within one week. Typical on-boarding took another two weeks before starting (background, drug screen and orientation scheduling).

Interview Questions

• Typical questions regarding safety, privacy, specimen colliction and handling. The 'weed out' questions were about customer service.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I liked their offer and took it.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Central, SC

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LabCorp (Central, SC) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview went great. She asked a lot of basic questions . Had me demonstrated the order of draw . Basic scenario questions . Overall a good interview. It was fairly quick tho

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Chicago, IL) in February 2016.

Interview

A series of questions regarding experience and various scenarios. Brief overview on history of experience, I was asked how would I handle conflict in the work place if ever faced with it. What type of position was I interested in i.e. full-time or part-time. How would I rate my skills and how would my previous employers rate my skills.

Interview Questions

• Describe your daily job routine on average .   1 Answer

Pst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Asked what type of skills do you already have. What your comfortable doing? The interviewer was very thorough. Went over resume with you and asked about specific things listed.

Interview Questions

• What tube is used for a CBC?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Denver, CO).

Interview

They asked me about five or six questions mostly about personality and customer service. The position involves processing tests serum in the back, talking with patients about insurance and possible copays, ordering their tests, knowing the codes for the test, and of course drawing blood. The most important aspect is people skills and customer service with patients.

Interview Questions

• How do you process a purple tube? Why?   1 Answer
    • How would you handle a conflict with a coworker?   1 Answer