LabCorp Reference Test Clerk Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Reference Test Clerk Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.5

Reference Test Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was long (2 hours). The supervisor seemed much more respectful and hospitable before I was hired. I was told everything I wanted to hear to accept the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be ok with working overtime every once in a while.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Raritan, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Raritan, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Thy make sure you are qualified for the position without being too pushy and without having you feel a different type of way about yourself. They don't ask you things that you won't know so you don't feel overwhelmed. They will ask about overtime and holidays and road conditions since Labcorp doesn't really close. Not the labs at least.

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work in the medical industry.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Tampa, FL) in March 2018.

Interview

It was very relaxed and one-on-one. The interviewer was my supervisor and she was very nice. She took me on a tour of the facility and showed me where my station would be. She had a sinus infection, but did not let that get in the way of a great experience.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a coworker who did not like you?   Answer Question

Reference Test Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp in July 2019.

Interview

I applied online and was called later that week for an informal phone interview. After the interview, I set up an in - person interview and met with the person who would be my supervisor for the job. The interview lasted an hour but it was mostly to go over the logistics of the job.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle conflict between coworkers in the workplace?   1 Answer