LabCorp Senior Marketing Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Senior Marketing Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Syracuse, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at LabCorp (Syracuse, NY) in March 2012.

Interview

Use a psychological evaluation process to move people forward. Rembrandt. I had a friend that worked there so that helped. You really need to understand the job you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Senior Marketing Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

If you don't know anyone or don't have the look, you will be wasting your time. Management already knows who they will hiring and the other interviews are just for formalities.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. They will pay you well below what you are worth!

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp (Dallas, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

First step is an online profile, 2nd interview with sales manager, 3rd step interview with Vice President. This is a easy process, it just took longer than expected. Everyone was very nice and professional. Almost 4 months until I got the offer and started.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about previous experience, how I'd overcome selling obstacles. Previous sales goals and specialties covered.   1 Answer