LabCorp Specimen Accessioner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Specimen Accessioner Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.4

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at LabCorp in February 2017.

Interview

Contacted through email to take a data entry test, followed up a week later with a request to submit more information, and another week later asked to fill out more information regarding policies. Never contacted again after that. Very slow contact, usually emailed at the end of the day and followed back after I replied no sooner than a week later.

Interview Questions

• Can you work mandatory overtime?   4 Answers

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Louisville, KY) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online and had to take several tests and surveys. They were easy but took a little while to complete. Then about a week later I got a call from HR where they explained the position and asked questions about my work history. They also asked if the hours and schedule worked for me. They informed me that I would be contacted by the hiring manager in a few days and I was. I set up an interview with that manager for two days later. That lasted about 30 minutes and was very laid back. She asked some questions and then showed me around the facility. Then she asked if I had any questions (I strongly suggest coming up with a few to ask).

It took about a week and a day for me to hear anything back from that interview and it was in the form of another call from the HR lady. She informed me that I was offered the position and I accepted. Good luck!

Interview Questions

• How do you adjust to a new work environment?
      What is one word friends would use to describe you?
      What do you know about LabCorp?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (New York, NY).

Interview

Apply online to every position available, it remembers your app so it is easy. Get callback, go to interview. If they accept you, you get an email with further instructions and just follow it.

Interview Questions

• The general Google questions, like how do you work with others, what are your greatest strengths and weaknesses, why do you feel you would be a good fit for this job.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in January 2013.

Interview

I interviewed by the human resources person first and then I was interviewed by the lab manager. They had me take a typing test and also sent me to a place to take a drug test.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Albany, NY).

Interview

Applied online. got a call for an initial phone interview. Returned his call, scheduled an in person interview for a short time after. He seemed friendly over the phone. Explained the position for me, and asked if I had any questions,

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you want to work for LabCorp.   1 Answer

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp in June 2017.

Interview

Received an email from HR about a week or so after I applied asking for additional information provided I was still interested. Emailed back and two days later I had 2 phone interviews and a walk through of the facility. Interviews were relatively average interview questions, a lot of "name a time when" type of questions. I do better in person so I was a little nervous completing both interviews over the phone and I'm sure my nerves were obvious. I don't have any work related lab experience, only educational as I am working on a degree in laboratory science however that was not an issue. A week later I was contacted by HR offering me the position!

Anonymous Employee in Utica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Utica, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

Easy, comfortable, brought in to sit at a table and was asked basic questions about the job, my goals, and previous experience. Offered the job on the spot and performed colorblind test after the experience

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

applied online, got called in for an interview about a week later, got the job offer about a week after that and giving me the start date of about a month after that

Specimen Accessioner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp in September 2016.

Interview

Quick interview and tour of facility. Had a chance to ask question and met my future co workers. Very long time for the background to come back. Changed my start date twice.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in February 2019.

Interview

Easy questions. What experience do I have in a lab. Did a phone interview and face to face. Then got my offer. Great experience with the supervisor and HR recruiters was great!

Interview Questions

• What types of specimens have you dealt with?
      What specimens have you dealt with?
      Tell me a time you went above and beyond for a patient?   Answer Question