LabCorp Technologist Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

LabCorp Technologist Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at LabCorp

2.7

Technologist Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Easy to apply and great phone interview with HR. The management conducting the interview seemed unorganized, and there was no communication after the interview, even though I had been told by both the hiring manager and HR representative that there would be follow up. I had applied for more than one department, and was not told who my interview was with until during the interview

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Labcorp.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for LabCorp

Technologist Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

Brief, less than 10 minutes phone call. I was asked about 5 or 6 behavioral questions. Then contacted for a face to face interview a few days later. Phone interview was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• How do you react to being stressed out at work?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Shelton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Shelton, CT) in January 2018.

Interview

Interviewed with histology supervisor, toured the lab and observed the different jobs performed in the lab, did three skill tests then interviewed with the overall lab manager. Don't know if I got the job yet still waiting to hear back from them but I feel pretty confident!!

Interview Questions

• Describe your previous lab experience   Answer Question
    • How long do you plan on staying with us?/ Where do you see yourself in the next few years?   Answer Question

Technologist Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

I graduated in December and had applied for the position about 2 days prior to graduating. Less then a week letter I was contacted by the recruiter asking me for my transcript and then my resume a week after that. What slowed down the process was the holidays I didn't get an interview until mid January.

The actual interview was good. The man was very friendly and felt like we were just having a conversation. He asked a mixed of typical interview questions as well as questions pertaining to my lab experience. Afterward I toured the lab. I recieved an offer a little over a week later.

Technologist Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp.

Interview

I applied online then went to a job fair that was just an on-site interview. Lady read from a sheet that included basic and some extra questions. Got an email a week later about an unofficial acceptance with multiple correspondences. Within one month of the job fair, I received an official acceptance letter and started 2 weeks later. It took about 6 weeks for the whole process.

Technologist Trainee Interview

Interview

Filled out online application, got a call from recruiter, set up phone interview and got an email to schedule in person.
    It was within the course of a week that this all happened

Interview Questions

• When was a time you dealt with office conflict, can you work overtime, why do I want to work for the company, how do you feel your prior work experience will benefit you in this role, what are your long term and short term goals   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in July 2017.

Interview

I applied online and a week later i received a phone call from human resources to schedule a face to face interview. The interview lasted around 15 min and then i was given a tour of the lab. Then a couple hours after the interview with the lab manager i received a call from human resources making an offer.

Technologist Trainee Interview

Interview

I interviewed at a job fair day at labcorp. This was much more of a group hire process than the name implied. After I signed in, I was taken back to a large room where 2 or 3 interviews were taking place at once. Everyone I interviewed with was knowledgeable and welcoming.

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at LabCorp (Burlington, NC) in June 2012.

Interview

Easy. I applied online. I received a phone call for a phone interview the next day. Questions were specific to the job I applied for. I then received a call a few hours later for a face to face interview. Questions were character based. Simple biology/chemistry questions mixed in. Very easy interview.

Interview Questions

• if you were to measure 300ml, what would you use to measure it? A graduated cylinder or a pipette.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Dublin, OH) in August 2011.

Interview

Had a group interview where they asked me about my background and experience. They also had a list of questions they went through--your typical situations--how would you react to a co-worker who talks all the time and doesn't get their work done, etc.

Interview Questions

• Do you like to work in silence or do you like to talk a lot?   Answer Question
    • How would you react to a co-worker who does a lot of talking and doesn't get their work done?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Ask them how the promotion process works---ask how often/what kind of raises are available.