LabCorp Interview Questions in Uniondale, NY | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at LabCorp (Uniondale, NY) in April 2013.

Interview

interview process was simple. You meet with the hiring manager and she basically asks you about yourself and previous jobs. Then she tells you about the position and hours that they are offering.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Uniondale, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LabCorp (Uniondale, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

I got a call about my inquiry of the postion and they wanted to interview me. I made an appt and met the department manager, who asked me about my experiences, what the job was about, and my educational background. The interview, took no more than 15-20 mins, I was not showed around the dept I was interviewing for. She did mention what the job consisted of and she told me the time I would be working, which was not the usual 9-5 but 11-8. Shen then told me I would get a call if the job was offered to me, in which I did a day or two later.

Interview Questions

• I would I describe my worst customer service experience and how would I have done that differently.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase. Advise, since there is no website any longer that really describes what the company is like, hope for the best.