LabCorp Interview Questions in Washington, DC | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.5

Phlebotomy Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at LabCorp (Washington, DC).

Interview

Applied through online and via recruiter. Best if recruiter didn't get involved as they have to pay recruiter out. By recruiters do get you the interview faster! Interview - two rounds. First round is with regional manager. Then second round with three people: regional manager and general managers.

If you pass those two rounds, they'd send your info to HR and HR will contact you to send or update documents for background check. Background check may take 2-3 weeks. Once everything clears - you're good to go!

Interview Questions

• Why Labcorp? What's your strengths and weakness? How do you deal with a difficult or disgruntle employee?   Answer Question

Phlebotomist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at LabCorp (Washington, DC) in January 2011.

Interview

it was a simple ,clear questions about my knowledge for the job i applied. this includ also my background ( studies ), my status in US ( if I can work legally ).It's also about my ability to work with people or alone if the job required to do so.

Interview Questions

• are you a us citizen or a resident?   1 Answer