Labatt Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 28, 2017

3.4

Campus Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Delmar, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Labatt (Delmar, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Interview was pretty straightforward but it was not like a regular interview. all of the questions were preset and I had about 3 minutes to answer each question into my webcam. I honestly did not like it as i was just talking to my computer and not an actual person which was a bit insincere.

IT Helpdesk Analyst Interview

Interview

The process was could be very intense if you are not on your game. HR did initial interview which was not that bad. After I had interview with 3 managers and the CIO of the company.

Interview Questions

• They ask the same questions over and over to see if your answer changes.   Answer Question

Negotiation

It lasted a couple of weeks. I had two face to faces and 3 over the phone interviews.

Maintenance Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Labatt in March 2013.

Interview

Lengthy, and many parties involved. Wonder how they ever got a sense of who you are by being passed around so much. The questions were the very generic 'tell me about a time when, and what/how resolved'

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt (San Antonio, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview started with a few packets of personality tests and applications. The applications were very repetitive. The company already had a copy of my resume, yet I still had to fill out the information on a paper. The personality tests were typical-simply pick the word that best describes you. After 30 minutes of filling out paperwork and waiting the interviewer took me into her office. I had to bring a transcript of all my classes in college.
    The woman proceeded to look at EVERY class I had ever taken in college. She questioned some of the classes that were not favorable grades (which were mainly science classes- that I am not particularly good at). After that, she went down my resume and asked me about all my extra-curriculars in college and what was difficult about them. Then, she went over all of my jobs and asked me similar questions of why I liked and didn't like the jobs.
    In my opinion, the woman interviewing had no personality and would not interact appropriately during the interview. All the questions were just read off a piece of paper and she never responded to my answers. I do not expect to be best friends with with interviewer but a little bit of feedback on my answers would be nice. The interview situation was socially awkward. I did not get a second interview-so maybe they knew from the start that I was not the right candidate for the position. Regardless, I felt very confused and annoyed after the interview.

Interview Questions

• What was the most difficult job you have ever had to do?   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Labatt (San Antonio, TX) in April 2010.

Interview

So many stupid applications and personality tests. It was like filling out an application for a part time job as if they hadn't even looked at my resume. The initial interview was awkward because all of the questions were read from a list. Very similar process to what the previous interviewee went through.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 good reasons to leave a job?   Answer Question
    • What organizations were in you involved with in college? What did you like and dislike about them?   Answer Question
    • What did you like and dislike about all of your previous jobs?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Labatt.

Interview

Culture test, Self-recorded video interview, in person interview. The questions were your average interview questions, no surprises, like "Why choose Labatt?"
    The company expects you to be hard working and accept overtime, but has a relaxed culture.

Interview Questions

• How did you make a lasting impact on a colleague or organization in the past?   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labatt in January 2017.

Interview

I think this company is a joke. I applied for the logistics internship and I was invited to take a logical reasoning test online. I passed the test. It's been more than two weeks and HR has still not gotten in touch with me. What a joke.

GMT Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labatt.

Interview

I applied online. Immediately after submitting my application I received an automatic email to complete a personality assessment tests. After passing the assessment, they phoned me a few weeks later inviting me for a case interview.

Global Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edmonton, AB (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Labatt (Edmonton, AB (Canada)) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone Interview and then onsite interview, although in the past, it was video interview and then onsite interview. Just have to submit online application, and if you meet basic requirements, you will be called for the first interview round.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Labatt.

Interview

Contacted by contracted HR agency to confirm interview date and time. Directly interviewed by HR and supervisor. Did not provide enough flexibility in interview date and time process. Process felt disorienting.