Labor Ready Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Labor Ready Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Updated Oct 16, 2016

2.2

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

I applied online and I was contacted the next day by email to schedule a phone interview. I scheduled the phone interview for the following week on Tuesday, I was called on time, the interview was 30 minutes or less. The phone interview was easy and more like an information gathering session. I was told to wait about 1 week to hear back but I was called the next day to schedule a face to face interview. Well that's where it goes downhill...the manager was very unprofessional, he cursed the entire interview and dug into my personal history...none of the questions were employment related. I would steer clear of this company. You have to be on call and use your own personal vehicle to transport workers occasionally. The shift starts at 5am and 10am so you're left to open up or lock up in unsavory neighborhoods.

Interview Questions

It's a shady business...I saw that once I walked in and saw no real ceiling on this place

Other Interview Reviews for Labor Ready

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Woodinville, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through their website using a link from my local unemployment offices job list. Two days later I got an email saying they liked my resume and wanted to set up a phone interview. Got the first one set up at 11 am for two days later. I sat and waited and got no phone call, 12:45 I called the number that was in the email and left a message. Got an email later that day with an apology and to reschedule the interview for the following day at 10:30 am. At 11:12 I finally got the call and they apologized, stating that the alert didn't pop up to call me. It didn't sound like they knew what they were doing. I asked some questions about what the job schedule was like and after the question was answered, I was placed on hold.

When told about the job duties, I was told I would be on call when not working my shift. The part about being on call had not been on the listing when I applied or I wouldn't have applied. It also didn't make sense to have a CSR on call and when asked about it, I was given different answers that all sounded like they don't want to take the time to properly staff the company.

When I was asked if I understood what the job duties were, I told them that I wasn't. I was then told to read the job listing and research the company and if I was still wanting the job to email them and reschedule another interview.

Interview Questions

I will not be working for them and have sent an email stating that it was because of poor interviewing and not properly listing job duties in the job listing I applied for.

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Corona, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a brief interview, kind of irrelevant to what should be expected of job duties, I had asked many questions to get an idea of job duties. Once the Branch Manager got an idea of my qualifications he asked how soon i was willing to start. I had to decline job as the time due to current ongoing project with my then current employer. But I was interested due to pay

Interview Questions

• what kind of field are you in now?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

I had both a phone interview and interview in person. The basis of the job seemed easy, provide minimal skilled employees to companies looking for low cost labor. The branch manager was friendly, but I feel she was under qualified for the position she held. The rest of the staff was helpful, but the position was never full explained in the interview or hiring process.

Interview Questions

• The job was all about providing a service to other companies, so the most difficult part of the interview was a cold call process about how to sell labor.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made an offer, I countered, we agreed in the middle.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

easy, no trick questions. I had to ask if they drug tested. It appears to not matter to them. Two in person interviews. One with branch manager and one with district manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was told that I would be canvassing for new business and receive commissions. That never happened. I asked a coworker about pay increases after the probationary period, she just laughed!

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was really short. I don't remember much besides them asking when I could start. The job is self explanatory in working with people and helping them get day jobs.The overall experience was really simple and welcoming.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

The interview process isn't anything difficult, once you have been contacted by a recruiter.

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to the company to help the success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, accepted the job offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Valdosta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very good, real thorough, the Manager made me feel very welcomed, the integrity test was basic questions, basically getting to know me and my skills, any certificates I may have, dl, prior work experience, if I was willing to relocate all in all good interview

Interview Questions

• If my schedule was flexible,and how far I was willing to drive for work   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Des Moines, IA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Des Moines, IA) in March 2013.

Interview

RepresentativeApplication online and interviewed in person 30 days later the process finished in 2 months. The online app process was full of glitches with no contact between stages or expectations.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Buffalo, NY) in November 2012.

Interview

1st Step- Phone Interview with someone from Corporate. 2nd Step - Interview at location in Kenmore, NY with Branch Manager. 3rd Step- Received offer via email - no phone call. Had to wait weeks until everyone was back from vacation. Had to stop at office a few times because they misplaced my new hire paperwork.

Negotiation

Not Much..You start at $11.40 per hour..the most they will pay.