Labor Ready Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Labor Ready Interview Questions

1.8

Mechanical and Construction Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fullerton, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Fullerton, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Watched alot of safety and training videos that are very old. Showed up daily for first few weeks and was hardly ever sent out for work. Alot of morning the agents that worked behind counter were rude, and would only pick certain people for work whom showed up well after I did

Interview Questions

• Do you have your own steel toes, and have your own vehicle...   1 Answer

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Appleton, WI

Application

I interviewed at Labor Ready (Appleton, WI) in April 2014.

Interview

Takes forever to apply. Took me nearly 2 hours to fill out their applications and surveys and watch a DVD. Then I still had to come in for an interview.

Gardener Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

I met with a HR specialist for a half hour in a high rise across the street from the museum, and then I went to the plant maintenance department for a half hour interview with the foreman.

Interview Questions

• What would my current supervisors say are my strengths?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Valdosta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Valdosta, GA) in June 2013.

Interview

Very good, real thorough, the Manager made me feel very welcomed, the integrity test was basic questions, basically getting to know me and my skills, any certificates I may have, dl, prior work experience, if I was willing to relocate all in all good interview

Interview Questions

• If my schedule was flexible,and how far I was willing to drive for work   Answer Question

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Upland, Chester, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Upland, Chester, PA) in October 2012.

Interview

Walk-in Interview and hiring process on the spot. Take a Q&A Survey about yourself that determines your hiring or not.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Oceanside, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Walked into the office to apply. Came back in a couple of weeks to fill out forms and take test. Was put to work roughly a month after initial contact.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Myrtle Beach, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

it took all of 30 minutes to be hired on, no management to interview you, just fill out paperwork and take a test. There really was not an interview, I walked in did a paper app. and then took a test with a bunch of yes and no answers on a machine.

Interview Questions

• they didn't ask me anything. They handed me the paper app. i filled it out and then took a yes/no test on a machine and was told to come back at 6 am in the morning. was not offered a job that day at all.   2 Answers

Truck Driver DZ Class Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brampton, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Brampton, ON (Canada)) in October 2015.

Interview

There was verbal interview. Everyone get a test called "merchant fitness test” where one will have to pick an answer from 2-3 multiple choices. Contents of this test is to analyze if you will steal from your employer. If you fail this test, you will be banned from repeating test for one-year. No time requirement to complete the test. But it will take about an hour.
    Then you have to watch three videos about PPE (personal protective equipment), WHMIS, and workplace harassment. This will be about 1-and half hour.
    Following video, you will get 70 multiple choice questions to answer. You can only fail 5 questions. But they will be easy if you watch their video with an interest.
    But don't worry, if you fail, they will print a new sheet and ask you to just answer those failed. But don't worry again, if you get it incorrect, they will print another sheet for you.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever taken a pencil from office to your home?
      If someone calls you chicken and want to fight with you will you fight?
      If your manager was unhappy with your work, how would you get back at him?
      1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

The hiring process was good. I started as a Customer Service Rep. from a previous Branch in Alexandria, Va. and worked my way up to Branch Manager. The interview went well. Always remember to be polite and honest. The Branch Manager that interviewed me at the time was very professional, very polite.

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Chula Vista, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

No interview, only application and workplace violence and drug use questionnaire.