Labor Ready Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 8, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Pittsburgh, PA) in September 2014.

Interview

Fill out paperwork,give my personal info asked me questions on what I'm qualified too do what's my likes and dis likes asked about my last jobs and experiences asked me about all my past jobs rreasons for staying or leaving how long stayed with companys

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

the questions asked were basic .they are just trying to see if they are hiring a reliable person. Do you have the ability to deal with the customers at the jobs they send you to.

Interview Questions

• have you ever stolen anything from an employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelsea, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Chelsea, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Verified my personal, employment, and education information with me.
    Asked for my availability.
    Told to return in the morning to register for work at the counter, take a seat and wait for your name to be called out.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the past before?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corona, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Corona, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

It was a brief interview, kind of irrelevant to what should be expected of job duties, I had asked many questions to get an idea of job duties. Once the Branch Manager got an idea of my qualifications he asked how soon i was willing to start. I had to decline job as the time due to current ongoing project with my then current employer. But I was interested due to pay

Interview Questions

• what kind of field are you in now?   1 Answer

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lanham, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Lanham, MD) in December 2015.

Interview

Basic question and answer interview, Then orientation that includes watching a video, going over rules about drugs and hygiene, how you get paid after each assignment. Also set up our card account, since they don't pay in cash at this location, only by a debit card.

Interview Questions

• What kind of work did you do and what are you looking for?   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiations, each assignment pays a different rate depending on location

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Ewing, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Ewing, NJ) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview process was short and to the point. It did'nt take all day and was'nt boring or drawn out. The entire process including the test, only took about an hour.

Interview Questions

• Did I have my own transportation   1 Answer

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

There was no interview process. There was some questions on the computer in regards to what experience I had. At one point human resources called me and asked me how the hiring process was going.

Temporary Agency Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shreveport, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Shreveport, LA) in February 2014.

Interview

At Labor Finders, The interview consist of the application and the availability to be there early in the morning. The application is very lengthy and you talk to the manager and he will send you out on an assignment is there is one available. All in all the application process is really the actual interview.

Branch Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

It was a pretty easy process. They asked a few standard questions, mostly talked about the company, what they do, their customers and the workers. Asked me to give a few examples of past experiences.

Interview Questions

• Give me an example of a time when you had an angry customer, how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Seattle, WA) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview process was really short. I don't remember much besides them asking when I could start. The job is self explanatory in working with people and helping them get day jobs.The overall experience was really simple and welcoming.