Labor Ready Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 24, 2017

1.9

Housekeeping Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Oceanside, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Linda asked me did I finish the online application and then I gave her my resume and she asked me when can I start- then gave me my cash card right there on the spot. It was fast and efficient.

Interview Questions

• What hours can you work and what you wanted to do   1 Answer

Manual Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Woodinville, WA).

Interview

It was quick and simple. Basically it is just a back ground check to make sure you are allowed to work in the states and you are not a felon. They are looking for individuals that can use their bodies to do manual labor.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, negotiation was not an option

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Myrtle Beach, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Myrtle Beach, SC) in July 2015.

Interview

it took all of 30 minutes to be hired on, no management to interview you, just fill out paperwork and take a test. There really was not an interview, I walked in did a paper app. and then took a test with a bunch of yes and no answers on a machine.

Interview Questions

• they didn't ask me anything. They handed me the paper app. i filled it out and then took a yes/no test on a machine and was told to come back at 6 am in the morning. was not offered a job that day at all.   2 Answers

Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Fife, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

1 day informal interview. Took a psychological assessment and drug test. Interview went well and I was hired on pretty much the same day. Very laid back. A friend of mine didn't get the job because she said the wrong things on the assessment, so take care to answer it like you're a goody two shoes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodinville, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Woodinville, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

Applied online through their website using a link from my local unemployment offices job list. Two days later I got an email saying they liked my resume and wanted to set up a phone interview. Got the first one set up at 11 am for two days later. I sat and waited and got no phone call, 12:45 I called the number that was in the email and left a message. Got an email later that day with an apology and to reschedule the interview for the following day at 10:30 am. At 11:12 I finally got the call and they apologized, stating that the alert didn't pop up to call me. It didn't sound like they knew what they were doing. I asked some questions about what the job schedule was like and after the question was answered, I was placed on hold.

When told about the job duties, I was told I would be on call when not working my shift. The part about being on call had not been on the listing when I applied or I wouldn't have applied. It also didn't make sense to have a CSR on call and when asked about it, I was given different answers that all sounded like they don't want to take the time to properly staff the company.

When I was asked if I understood what the job duties were, I told them that I wasn't. I was then told to read the job listing and research the company and if I was still wanting the job to email them and reschedule another interview.

Interview Questions

I will not be working for them and have sent an email stating that it was because of poor interviewing and not properly listing job duties in the job listing I applied for.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chehalis, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Chehalis, WA) in May 2015.

Interview

This was a detailed interview and very pleasant. Essential job functions describes the duties and responsibilities of this position. A job function is considered essential when the performance of the function is the purpose for the position. Typically, an essential function occupies a significant amount of time of the employee’s time and requires specialized skills to perform. By accurately describing the essential functions of the job, I had a clear understanding of the role and the expectations for performing them.

Interview Questions

• Why I have not worked for so long   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chelsea, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Chelsea, MA) in May 2015.

Interview

Verified my personal, employment, and education information with me.
    Asked for my availability.
    Told to return in the morning to register for work at the counter, take a seat and wait for your name to be called out.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in the past before?   1 Answer

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pontiac, MI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Pontiac, MI) in April 2015.

Interview

Just fill out application and have High School Diploma. Be available every morning by 6:30. Make sure you have boots and Contact information so Dispatch can reach if needed. Arrive at assignments on time and greet the other party to let them know my company is here to help.

General Labor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Costa Mesa, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

There's not really a formal interview, since they hire most anyone who wants to work. You've got to pass a simple safety test that doesn't require any studying. It's mostly common sense questions about not putting yourself or anyone else in danger.

Interview Questions

• What do you have experience doing?   1 Answer

Assistant Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Orlando, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Straightforward. I met with several of the staff as well as senior level management. It was a relatively painless process as far as interviews go. It was a serious but cordial atmosphere. There is a good culture and they are helpful. They have experience hiring new people since it is a staffing company, so they know what they are doing. I would recommend this job to anyone interested.