Labor Ready Laborer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Labor Ready Laborer Interview Questions

1.3

Laborer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Labor Ready.

Interview

There was no interview process. There was some questions on the computer in regards to what experience I had. At one point human resources called me and asked me how the hiring process was going.

Other Interview Reviews for Labor Ready

Anonymous Employee in Fife, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Fife, WA) in June 2015.

Interview

1 day informal interview. Took a psychological assessment and drug test. Interview went well and I was hired on pretty much the same day. Very laid back. A friend of mine didn't get the job because she said the wrong things on the assessment, so take care to answer it like you're a goody two shoes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have dependable transportation?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

Orientation and safety quiz and what is to be expected from not only the employer but also the employee. Everything is spelled out either in the handbook or verbally stated. They are very big on safety and don't want their employees to get hurt at all. various clients (employers) need mostly general laborers for some type of cleanup (usually). Jobs can vary from construction site clean up to working at a retail store. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Application and safety quiz and questionairre about job skills.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no real negotiation involved. Daily labor daily pay outfit. Straight forward and clear cut. Either you accept the work or, they find someone else to.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (New York, NY) in July 2012.

Interview

the questions asked were basic .they are just trying to see if they are hiring a reliable person. Do you have the ability to deal with the customers at the jobs they send you to.

Interview Questions

• have you ever stolen anything from an employer   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oceanside, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Oceanside, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Walked into the office to apply. Came back in a couple of weeks to fill out forms and take test. Was put to work roughly a month after initial contact.

Anonymous Employee in Bend, OR

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Bend, OR) in August 2011.

Interview

There isn't really an interview process for a labor position.

Negotiation

None.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chula Vista, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Labor Ready (Chula Vista, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

No interview, only application and workplace violence and drug use questionnaire.