Lacoste Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 21, 2017

2.7

CRM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY).

Interview

There was initially a phone interview with a personality quiz where they asked a lot of questions with short one to two word answers (e.g. what's your favorite animal?). This was followed by in-person interviews at their office - 2:1 interview, followed by a 1:1 and then an Excel quiz. Everyone I met with was very friendly and easy to talk to. I followed-up with the recruiter a couple times after the in-person interviews but didn't get a response.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied and 2 weeks later I got an email from HR and schedule for Phone Interview. Asked me basic questions and what is my weaknesses and strenghts. Phone screening interview

Buying Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview

Interviewing process was very quick - after I applied, I heard back the next day. Someone from HR called for a phone screening, then I was brought in for an in-person interview, which was very brief. The interviewer briefly described the position, asked me to tell her about myself, why Lacoste, and if I had questions. I was probably there for 5 minutes, max (and not in a good way).

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.

Interview Questions

• Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'.   Answer Question

Director of Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I met with both the Human Resources Director and CFO. I sat with the Human Resource Director for almost 40 minutes going over my resume, job experiences, culture of Company, responsibilities of Director of Accounting, other questions about how I handle certain situations (ie, how do I handle stress, my management style etc) and then opened discussion up to me as far as any questions I had. She was approachable and had insightful and relevant questions. My interview with the CFO was brief, but a down and dirty regarding what the role of Director of Accounting entailed and opened up the conversation to any questions I had. Overall, a pleasant experience

Interview Questions

• none, no curveballs, all relevant appropriate questions   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

I had a phone interview before this and it was easy and was told to attend a interview.I went in and saw three people. Two of the people interviewed me at the same time. Before we started I decided to give them my resume and was asked if I spoke another language because I attended a class for another language. One of them made a joke when I said no "2 to 0" which was rude, as if it was a competition for the interviewers. Once we started it everything went smoothly and the questions were easy. But once we were done, I knew I didn't get the job right there.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lacoste (Atlantic City, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, about few months later I received a call from Lacoste. Did not expect it to be them at all. Went in for interview, got hired on the same day. They asked pretty simple questions. Nothing hard at all. Mostly about past experiences and what would you do in a difficult situation. It might have took a week or two for the paper work to go through.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was any. Probably it would be how would you handle this situation kind of question.   Answer Question

Seasonal Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (Miami, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

I applied online. The process took about two weeks, I was interviewed twice by two different managers. It was a bit intimidating, since it was my first interview ever and I had no experience prior to this. I landed the job with my charm and confidence.. haha. Just make sure to study the possible questions they might ask you so you can be prepared.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online and had an interview with the General Manager. It was a nice interview because she explained everything thoroughly and was laid-back. Unfortunately, I received a rejection letter a week later, dated on the day of the interview, which somewhat bothered me as the decision was already made.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience like at your last retail job?   Answer Question