Lacoste Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

64 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

CRM Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY).

Interview

There was initially a phone interview with a personality quiz where they asked a lot of questions with short one to two word answers (e.g. what's your favorite animal?). This was followed by in-person interviews at their office - 2:1 interview, followed by a 1:1 and then an Excel quiz. Everyone I met with was very friendly and easy to talk to. I followed-up with the recruiter a couple times after the in-person interviews but didn't get a response.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lacoste (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Extremely laid back. I considered it more of a 1 on 1 conversation as opposed to an interview. Try to do some research on the company before you go.

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was told to come in to have a face to face interview with the store manager. I was told that this should be around 30 mins and the interview turned out to be nearly 2 hours long. The manager then told me that if I was a finalist I would be interviewed by the District Manager. About 2 weeks later I was called by the DM and the over the phone interview took roughly 10-15 mins. The next day I was given an offer.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lacoste (San Jose, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Hiring process took about a month. Walked into the store and asked the manager if they were hiring and he gave me an application . Turned it in that day and waited for a call back.

Interview Questions

• What does trust mean to you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lacoste in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and about 4 days later I received an email from the manager to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 15 mins long and she asked basic interview questions about my previous job experience, etc. Then at the end of the phone interview she told me to pick a day to come in to the store to meet in person and get me started on the job.

Interview Questions

• If money wasn't an object what store would you like to shop at?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a "good" day at work?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a "bad" day at work?   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from the other candidates applying for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

i applied online by emailing my resume. The manager set a time for me to go in for an interview. the interview questions were very common. Nothing too suprising. After going through the interview he then went on to explain how the store works and what to expect. I heard from him within a week and did a phone interview the next day with the assistant manager.

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mercedes, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (Mercedes, TX) in September 2015.

Interview

Interview was fairly easy with simple questions. I had 3 interviews, 2 phone interviews and 1 in store interview. The 3rd and last interview was with a store manager from a different store 6 hours away. That interview over the phone was the same as the one in store. The manager was leanient with me since I have no work experience, he even worked with me on the questions to fit school related scenarios. Overall a great interviewing process, fairly easy as I said.

Interview Questions

• What super hero would you be if you could be one?   1 Answer

Sales Supervisor Interview

Interview

I emailed my resume. They called me back and set up a 1st interview with assistant manager. Second interview was in person with both store manager and assistant. Third interview is on a phone with district manager. Lots of corporate questions but they were super nice and friendly.

Part-Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Towson, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lacoste (Towson, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

I came in 15 minutes earlier than my interview appointment. I was asked by the manager to look around the store till our time while she took care of some business. We proceeded to a seating area outside the store where she asked me questions and some odd questions at that!

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Average, asked about your goals with the company, why you want to work here, talk about your weakness and strengths.

Tell you about dress code: You can only wear Lacoste and nothing else. Shoes can only be tan or black shoes

Interview Questions

• How many times do you document employees for behavior, tardiness? Management encourages documenting to keep their jobs from being taken.   1 Answer
    • Goals, where do you see yourself   1 Answer