Lacoste Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lacoste Sales Associate Interview Questions

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lacoste

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.

Interview Questions

• Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlantic City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Lacoste (Atlantic City, NJ) in June 2013.

Interview

I applied online, about few months later I received a call from Lacoste. Did not expect it to be them at all. Went in for interview, got hired on the same day. They asked pretty simple questions. Nothing hard at all. Mostly about past experiences and what would you do in a difficult situation. It might have took a week or two for the paper work to go through.

Interview Questions

• I don't think there was any. Probably it would be how would you handle this situation kind of question.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lacoste (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

Applied online and had an interview with the General Manager. It was a nice interview because she explained everything thoroughly and was laid-back. Unfortunately, I received a rejection letter a week later, dated on the day of the interview, which somewhat bothered me as the decision was already made.

Interview Questions

• What was your experience like at your last retail job?   Answer Question