Lacoste Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lacoste Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 14, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lacoste (San Jose, CA).

Interview

Extremely laid back. I considered it more of a 1 on 1 conversation as opposed to an interview. Try to do some research on the company before you go.

Interview Questions

• Name a celebrity where you could bring into the store.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lacoste

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lacoste in July 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and about 4 days later I received an email from the manager to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was about 15 mins long and she asked basic interview questions about my previous job experience, etc. Then at the end of the phone interview she told me to pick a day to come in to the store to meet in person and get me started on the job.

Interview Questions

• If money wasn't an object what store would you like to shop at?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a "good" day at work?   Answer Question
    • Describe a time when you had a "bad" day at work?   Answer Question
    • What sets you apart from the other candidates applying for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

i applied online by emailing my resume. The manager set a time for me to go in for an interview. the interview questions were very common. Nothing too suprising. After going through the interview he then went on to explain how the store works and what to expect. I heard from him within a week and did a phone interview the next day with the assistant manager.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lacoste (Orlando, FL).

Interview

They do 2 interviews. They ask you a bunch of questions just to see if you're not crazy like they are. They ask you to name someone famous who inspires you. And what athlete inspires you. Dress nicely and use big vocabulary words even if you use them in the wrong way they probably wouldn't know. They're all airheads.

Interview Questions

• If clothes didn't have a price, what store would you shop at and why.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lacoste (San Jose, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

The store that I applied for was desperately searching for new people to prepare for black friday. I was referred to by a friend who recommended me to work here if I need quick and easy money. The interview itself was very typical. They do call your references so make sure that your references know to expect a call.

Interview Questions

• If I could interview 3 people in the world, who would it be? (Dead or alive)   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I had one interview it was a lot of fun and I really liked who I interviewed with. I was very nervous at first but I felt at easy because he made me feel very comfortable and he was easy to talk to!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Lacoste?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation really

Anonymous Employee in Sunrise, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lacoste (Sunrise, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

They seemed to like me off the bat when i first turned in my application. Then when it came time for the interview, the questions were simple and a little bit fun. Question like what's your favorite sport and player? Then they randomly picked up a sweater and told me to sell it to them.. which i did of course. Then they called me in the next day and i've been there since.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite sport & why?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

applied on line and did a phone interview. then was called for in person interview. interviewed with two people. They seemed to really like me, but I guess I didn't fit the image.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview

I applied online and I got a call back for an interview about three weeks later. I scheduled my interview for the following week. The interview was casual, we just sat on some couches inside the store. I was asked very basic questions such as what was the best customer service experience I ever had and what were my best and worst qualities. Nothing too hard for an interview. I heard back with an offer about a week later. There wasn't any negotiation though, the offer was take it or leave it.

Interview Questions

• What was the best customer service experience you ever received?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Sales Associate Interview

Interview

I applied in person with the store manager. I was then called by store manager later on in the week for phone screen, then he called me for a follow-up in person interview. I went in for the interview and the first hour was spent being told to look around the shop, then questions regarding my time shopping, then a sit-down interview.

Interview Questions

• Was told to shop around the store for an hour and look at all their clothes. Then asked I liked what I would recommend to people coming in for say, 'Father's Day'.   Answer Question