Lacoste Sales Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 6, 2017

2.1

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Palo Alto, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (Palo Alto, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I was told to come in to have a face to face interview with the store manager. I was told that this should be around 30 mins and the interview turned out to be nearly 2 hours long. The manager then told me that if I was a finalist I would be interviewed by the District Manager. About 2 weeks later I was called by the DM and the over the phone interview took roughly 10-15 mins. The next day I was given an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lacoste

Sales Supervisor Interview

Interview

I emailed my resume. They called me back and set up a 1st interview with assistant manager. Second interview was in person with both store manager and assistant. Third interview is on a phone with district manager. Lots of corporate questions but they were super nice and friendly.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lacoste (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Average, asked about your goals with the company, why you want to work here, talk about your weakness and strengths.

Tell you about dress code: You can only wear Lacoste and nothing else. Shoes can only be tan or black shoes

Interview Questions

• How many times do you document employees for behavior, tardiness? Management encourages documenting to keep their jobs from being taken.   1 Answer
    • Goals, where do you see yourself   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Lacoste (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2013.

Interview

First you must fill out an application. Next they'll want you to come back with the application and your resume. From there if they like you, they will schedule an interview. You will first interview in person then next have a phone interview. After the phone interview they will go through a background check and then make an offer.

Interview Questions

• When was there a time you had a difficult moment balancing multiple tasks and what did you do to complete them in a timely manner?   Answer Question

Sales Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lacoste.

Interview

Went in to apply, filled out application along with a resume and sign off on a background check. Phone interview with the district manager and hired three days later

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lacoste (Fairfax, VA) in November 2012.

Interview

I found this position VIA Craigslist. Yes, CL is very sketchy but hey, I got the job. I first received a phone call from the Director asking if I would like to arrange an interview. The first face-to-face interview was cancelled but received the call again and did a phone interview with the Regional Manager. She approved me through the Director of the store and finally did a face-to-face and was offer the job a few days later.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if a customer created a scene while under your management?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation regarding pay/benefits. It was a take or leave it deal.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lacoste (Costa Mesa, CA) in April 2012.

Interview

Very brief and casual, usually conducted on the backside of the store (stock room). I was interviewed by the store manager and the Store manager's assistant. They asked me very basic questions about my experience and my schedule availability. The interview lasted about 20-30 mins. They called me in a matter of days to let me know the outcome.

Interview Questions

• What do you think you can bring in to the company in terms of skills?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarzana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lacoste (Tarzana, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

Emailed them then went in to leave a resume. I heard back over the phone after about one week. They offered me an interview in which I went in and meshed well with the management. After a successful interview I was asked to fill out paperwork to expedite the hiring process "if" I am extended a job offer. The following day I received a phone call with a job offer to start immediately.

Interview Questions

• Seeing as how you came from a limited retail background, what competencies do you believe will help you excel in this position?

Why are you a good choice for Lacoste?   Answer Question

I declined the offer because I was offered a better Compensation and benefits package somewhere else.