Lactalis American Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lactalis American Group

QA Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lactalis American Group (Buffalo, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Overall the interview didn't go as I expected. The hiring manager spoke to me in a very condescending manner. His supervisor seemed disinterested throughout the interview. I would hope they actually read resumes before calling for interviews. They seemed disappointed when they realized I don't have the skills that were not listed on the job description and were not listed on my resume.

Interview Questions

• Do you have knowledge about the process of making cheese? (Not in the job description)   1 Answer

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lactalis American Group.

Interview

Soon after submitting my application, I was contacted for an initial phone screening with HR. I was asked a few questions related to the information on my resume. I was then scheduled to interview with four executive members of my department.The interviewers were friendly, and the questions were straight-forward (how my past experiences would contribute to various situations/roles/tasks).They emphasized their investment in their employees, and expressed their commitment to providing a hands-on experience in which interns are treated as regular employees, and to contribute as such.

Interview Questions

• How do you deal with ambiguity, or how have you dealt with it in past situations? (because there is a lot of it when working in the Foodservice industry)   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nampa, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lactalis American Group (Nampa, ID) in March 2016.

Interview

Had an initial phone interview with the Human Resources person. This was handed off to the hiring manager for desicion on whether to follow up with an interview. I was selected for additional interview with panel. This was a phone interview that was not too long. Covered experience, goals, etc. Pretty standard interview.
    Attempted follow up but never recieved further communication.

Interview Questions

• Had lots of questions around experience in the industry.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lactalis American Group.

Interview

First an initial phone screen with human resources. Then I came in for a 2 hour interview with two sets of people interviewing me. Basically went through my resume and asked me some behavioral questions. I waited over 2 weeks to hear back from the company. I was ready to move on until someone from human resources called back and said that they were wanted me but had internal issues delaying the hiring process.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lactalis American Group (Buffalo, NY) in November 2013.

Interview

Started with phone interview with someone in human resources. Then I waited a week to hear back about how the phone interview went. Then I came in to the office for the in-person interviews. Started with human resources, then went to talk to the marketing team. In-person interview process took 2 hours, 4 people interviewed me. Ended again back in human resources. Then I didn't hear back for almost a month.

Interview Questions

• All questions were straight forward, they just go over your resume.   1 Answer