Lafarge North America Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lafarge North America Human Resources Generalist Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lafarge North America (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2011.

Interview

The 1:1 consisted of interviewing with each member of the team (3 one on ones); approx. 3 hours long. The HR Manager was boring and uninviting. He asked questions irrelevant to the position, seemed very judgmental, and uninterested in what I was saying. Other 2 interviewers were great! Know your stuff with this company. The interviewers ask a great deal of industry specific questions. They also conduct a vocabulary test -- asked me the definitions of words that I would say such as Human Capital -- this is definitely not standard procedure. Also, be prepared to answer the same questions multiple times seeing as how you will interview with each person separately. They also ask if you have any other questions several times, even after you have asked questions throughout the interview. So prepare to ask a lot of questions I guess. Overall, not the best experience and I was not happy about interviewing for 3 hours.

NOTE: I was told that after the 1:1, I would be asked to interview with the Regional Director as well. This is a bit too lengthy for an HR Generalist position. They did, however, send an email 2 weeks later stating I was not moving on to the next round.

Interview Questions

• What is the definition of Human Capital?   1 Answer