Lafayette 148 New York Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lafayette 148 New York Interview Questions

Updated May 1, 2017

Senior CopyWriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Lafayette 148 New York (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

A recruiter reached out to me for this role since the company was seeking someone with more of an editorial background. However, even though my background isn't in fashion or copywriting, the HR rep who interviewed me seemed interested in those two areas alone. (The concept of transferable skills is lost on many.) It was a waste of my time, and could have been averted if HR had simply taken five minutes to look at my portfolio and resume beforehand.

Interview Questions

• Can you show me articles you've written about fashion or accessories?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lafayette 148 New York.

Interview

I first had an over the phone interview that was behavioral with HR. I was asked about my background and interest in the field. My second interview was two on one with various people from the information technology department. They asked more in depth questions about my technical background and further explored my interests in this field.

Interview Questions

• Why am I a CS major interested in the fashion industry?   Answer Question

Application

Interview

Phone interview
    Followed but a face to face
    Standard Interview questions asked
    Interview was quick, manager had a keen sense of the type of person that was needed for the position, so there were not alot of useless questions asked like "Where do you see yourself in ten years" this company ideal is that in ten years you will still be with them, that is their goal to nurture, grow and promote from within.

Interview Questions

• Phone: Tell us about your worst personal CS experience and the outcome
      Face to Face: standard interview questions
      1 Answer

Off Price Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lafayette 148 New York (New York, NY) in July 2014.

Interview

I Met With the VP of Sales on my first interview, On My second interview The President of the Sales met with me and interviewed me and on my third interview i met with the sales Manager and the interview process was a bit long, as i was applying for a different position which was a junior level and they thought i was better for the senior level and was re-interviewed keeping that in mind. For a company to look at your resume and put you in a position that fits your personality and skills in this day and age is music to all ears.

Interview Questions

• They Asked why i thought i was perfect for this position, and how i work in a team?   Answer Question

Merchandising Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lafayette 148 New York (New York, NY) in March 2010.

Interview

It was nerve-wracking but not too formal.