Lagardère Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lagardère Interview Questions

2.5

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lagardère (Washington, DC) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview was in person and Keely O'Brien asked a number of questions about my background and my fit with the company. Keely is a very nice and funny woman who made me feel comfortable. She asked me what my strongest attributes are and how they could help the company. They hire a number of interns each summer. Be prepared for a long and grueling summer that is fun, but also requires ton of hard work.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lagardère (New York, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

Very quick, informal process.They asked me to come in and I spoke to two different people within the organization. The first one was very informal just asking about my resume history. The second was more difficult and asked a lot of industry related things. It would be important to note that it was only for an internship opportunity, so a full time job would be much different.

Retail Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (South Africa)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lagardère (Sydney (South Africa)).

Interview

I applied the job online and I got the phone Interview and then do the face to face interview. The manager asked me lots of questions like why u want to work in our company, why should we hire you, why u leave your last job, what is your role expectation?

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Paris (France)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lagardère (Paris (France)) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was a casual chat. I was called in after applying online through a jobs portal. I was interviewed by two people, one director, and one from Human resources. I think they were interviewing many others for this position.
     There were no interview questions out of the ordinary. The office is really nice and modern! People seemed friendly.

Marketing Manager Interview

Interview

Initial communications was thorough. Interview process was one round with the directors and HR staff.
    The usual interview questions were asked, no unexpected questions. Total duration was about an hour.
    Office setting is nice.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Auckland (New Zealand)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lagardère (Auckland (New Zealand)) in January 2013.

Interview

Comfortable and very welcoming (manager who hired me soon left and new manager was incompetent). Also HR is in the meeting. Interview was straight forward, background and reference check then phone call to accept the job.

IT Helpdesk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lagardère (Sydney (Australia)) in February 2011.

Interview

One interview, basic questions

Assistante Administration du Personnel Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nanterre (France)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lagardère (Nanterre (France)) in January 2017.

Interview

Globalement très sympathique, malgré des questions inattendues et transparentes. Je pense qu’il s’agit avant tout d’analyser notre capacité à réagir à des situations incertaines.
    J'ai rencontré la Chargée de Recrutement puis la Responsable de l'Administration du Personnel (durée totale d'environ une heure et demi).
    En plus de cela, j’ai eu droit à un test de graphologie.
    La réponse négative est arrivée deux semaines plus tard par mail.
    Good luck everyone !

Interview Questions

• - qu’est-ce qui vous ne plaît pas dans ce poste ?
      - avec quel type de personne vous n’aimez pas travailler ?
      - que faisiez-vous le matin en arrivant à votre précédent poste ?
      - avez-vous des projets de congés ?   Answer Question

Approvisionneur Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lagardère in July 2016.

Interview

Un premier entretien téléphonique court avec la RH, puis un entretien en face à face avec la RH et le manager. Les deux employés étaient très sympas et n'étaient pas là pour piéger le candidat mais vraiment pour le cerner, savoir si réellement il est fait pour le poste ou pas. Les questions portaient sur les expériences passées mais aussi sur le poste et comment le candidat réagirai en le mettant en situation.

Interview Questions

• Quels sont à votre avis les difficultés que peut rencontrer un approvisinoneur ?   Answer Question

Attachée de communication Interview

Interview

entretien téléphonique puis en face à face, questions sur les motivations par rapport au parcours, d'abord avec une RH, puis avec la manager.
    Exercice de rédaction d'une texte sur un sujet donné pour tester les capacités de rédaction.