Lahey Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lahey Health Interview Questions

Interviews at Lahey Health

3.1

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Health in January 2019.

Interview

I started the interview process and my first experience with the HR department was very positive and they show a lot of professionalism. I have been invited for a second interview after three days from my initial contact.

Interview Questions

• what is my future 5 years plan?   1 Answer

Talent Acquisition Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lahey Health.

Interview

I had a phone screen with one of the recruiters in the Burlington office. The recruiter was a few minutes late for our call, cut me off every time I tried answering one of her questions and she completely rushed me off the phone. I found her to be extremely rude and unprofessional.

Help Desk Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Health (Boston, MA) in June 2018.

Interview

30 mins long, two interviewers, very detailed but comfortable interview. Was contacted by contract company, received interview confirmation after 2 weeks. Pleasant interview, was hired within a week. Started 3 weeks after initial contact

Interview Questions

• What ticketing system for incident reports was I familiar with   1 Answer

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lahey Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

HR is not professional.

I got the interview to meet director and managers. It was a really nice talk . I felt so great to work in a whole building where people all work in supply chain work. Two days later, I got the news from Lahey Health partner HR that I was invited for the second round interview with teams. I was so excited and felt that I would have this job.

I prepared everything. Two days before the final interview. This HR called me asked my working status. Do you need sponsorship? I said Yes. Then she just canceled my interview, said they don't hire people who need sponsorship. I was so upset.

I don't think HR is professional. She didn't do her homework. The process took two weeks. I put a lot of energy and work. Most importantly, I like this job and clicked with managers there. She should check my status at the beginning and let me know what is the policy. When I applied for this job online, I checked the box that I need a sponsorship in the future.

Anyway, It's still a good experienc to have nice conversation with the managers.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Health.

Interview

Met with entire HR team over the course of a day. Found interviews to be more like easy, thoughtful conversation vs. typical interview questions. I learned a lot about their upcoming initiatives and was excited to be potentially a part of cutting edge work. Everyone was very nice and professional.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lahey Health.

Interview

It was split into 4 parts. 2 behavioral, 2 technical. They asked primarily about analytical skills, ability to work in cross-functional teams and project management skills. The interviewers were very kind and often added their own input. It was more of a conversation.

Receptionist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Health (Burlington, MA) in October 2013.

Interview

I had to come in to meet with the staff about 4 times, which was very irritating because if i had not received the job, it would've been a waster of my time. They need to come up with a way to meet staff no more than twice before coming to a decision as to whether or not they are interested in the candidate and whether or not they will call them with an offer.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just lies. Promises of growth in skill and knowledge, and possible promotion, but it was false. They just want to put someone in a position, to fill it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Always ask for more when they call, you may receive it.

Patient Registrar Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lahey Health (Burlington, MA) in February 2019.

Interview

The interview was very comfortable. I felt I was being listened to and given the time to really let them know how much of an asset I would be to their work place.

Interview Questions

• If I get along well with others.   1 Answer

Philanthropy Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Lahey Health (Burlington, MA) in January 2014.

Interview

From the application to an initial call back it was three months. Then I had two in-person interviews on different days with various people within the department. It gave me a good example of the people with whom I would be working.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I had the ability to negotiate salary but not benefits