Lahey Health Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lahey Health

1 Interview Review

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lahey Health (Boston, MA).

Interview

HR is not professional.

I got the interview to meet director and managers. It was a really nice talk . I felt so great to work in a whole building where people all work in supply chain work. Two days later, I got the news from Lahey Health partner HR that I was invited for the second round interview with teams. I was so excited and felt that I would have this job.

I prepared everything. Two days before the final interview. This HR called me asked my working status. Do you need sponsorship? I said Yes. Then she just canceled my interview, said they don't hire people who need sponsorship. I was so upset.

I don't think HR is professional. She didn't do her homework. The process took two weeks. I put a lot of energy and work. Most importantly, I like this job and clicked with managers there. She should check my status at the beginning and let me know what is the policy. When I applied for this job online, I checked the box that I need a sponsorship in the future.

Anyway, It's still a good experienc to have nice conversation with the managers.

Interview Questions