Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Interview Questions

Updated Mar 3, 2017

2.6

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center in January 2017.

Interview

The incoming operations manager does phone interviews to screen candidates. Then tells candidates they are not good enough over the phone. Very impersonal. Yet also asked uncomfortable personal questions I thought were inappropriate and didn't relate to the job description.

Interview Questions

• If you had to create a job description for yourself, what would it be?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was connected to this job via a staffing agency. The recruiter was very professional and proactive about setting up the 1:1. However, the manager from Lahey was rude and pretentious. It appears that they needed staff a.s.a.p.

Medical Secretaty Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview

There was no contact from HR about scheduling an interview regarding above position. 2nd online application that I submitted. A call to the hospital HR department to check on status of open position is very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Still waiting for a response to my resume.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Rude, no call back after repeated phone tag. Was not interested in answering questions about the company or compensation - was rushed to have you just go in - felt it was a canned process.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask questions or want you to ask questions - they just wanted you to show up to interview without knowing anything but the posting blurb   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA).

Interview

The group of doctors and other professionals were very nice and friendly. They made the entire process calm, easy, and simple to go through. It was an all day event where I met with multiple people so it wears you out a bit but it's definitely worth it when you see the great things the hospital is doing.

Epic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter, then screening with analyst, HR and then hiring manager. Skype interview with manager, 2nd. The process was very easy and the manager was very personable. Talking to an existing analyst to understand background, current and future state was helpful to know if it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be trained?   1 Answer

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very nice manager and welcoming staff. Questions were fairly straight forward. The whole process took about 1.5 hours on the first interview and 45 minutes for the second one. I received an offer about a week and a half after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation you have faced and describe how you handled it?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Billerica, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (North Billerica, MA) in July 2015.

Interview

Spoke at length with the recruiter regarding the position and my qualifications. Reviewed the JD and verbally "marked it up" with him. As I am not a PMP it was clear this position may be a reach but it was interesting so I pursued it anyway. However, Lahey requires written recommendations in advance and I did not have any specific to this position. I have a lot of experience in project management but no formal training or certifications such as a PMP. So I was uncomfortable requesting a specific recommendation in this area.

Interview Questions

• 1. Experience with Exchange Architecture
      2. Overall experience in IT
      3. Salary requirements
      Answer Question

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview

Very Simple, clear & Concise. Got an offer. Phone Screening first then in person interview. Questions were very specific and expectations were stated very clearly. Panel of 3 experts interviwed and then group huddle with actual team.

Interview Questions

• Workload related questions, how can you handle stressful situations etc.   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview

Informal. Met with two managers on two different sites, neither manager had a set group of questions. HR needs to get your resume before management can interview you. Had one interview in-office and then negotiated with HR on salary. After I accepted the position HR dragged their feet for a month. After paperwork is processed and a basic physical is completed, you need to complete a full day of training before you can start work.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work full-time? How long have you worked within this industry? And other industry/talent specific questions. I ended up asking as many questions as they did.   Answer Question