Lahey Hospital & Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 27, 2017

2.6

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

HR is not professional.

I got an interview with director and managers. It was a great conversation and people are very nice and professional.

I got the second interview soon to talk with teams. I prepared a lot and felt excited about this opportunity. Two days before the interview, the HR partner called me suddenly asked me, do you need a sponsorship. I said yes. She said, sorry, I will cancel your next meeting with teams because we don't provide sponsorship. She doesn't reply my email anymore.

The HR is very unprofessional. She didn't do her homework as an HR. When I applied for the job online, she should notice that I checked box - Need a sponsorship. The process took two weeks. She wasted both my time and manager's, teams time.

Anyway, it will be nice to work with supply chain teams. They are professional and excited about their work. It is still a good experience.

Pharmacist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center in January 2017.

Interview

The incoming operations manager does phone interviews to screen candidates. Then tells candidates they are not good enough over the phone. Very impersonal. Yet also asked uncomfortable personal questions I thought were inappropriate and didn't relate to the job description.

Interview Questions

• If you had to create a job description for yourself, what would it be?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA) in November 2016.

Interview

I was connected to this job via a staffing agency. The recruiter was very professional and proactive about setting up the 1:1. However, the manager from Lahey was rude and pretentious. It appears that they needed staff a.s.a.p.

Medical Secretaty Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center.

Interview

There was no contact from HR about scheduling an interview regarding above position. 2nd online application that I submitted. A call to the hospital HR department to check on status of open position is very frustrating.

Interview Questions

• Still waiting for a response to my resume.   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Boston, MA) in July 2016.

Interview

Rude, no call back after repeated phone tag. Was not interested in answering questions about the company or compensation - was rushed to have you just go in - felt it was a canned process.

Interview Questions

• They didn't ask questions or want you to ask questions - they just wanted you to show up to interview without knowing anything but the posting blurb   Answer Question

Clinical Research Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA).

Interview

The group of doctors and other professionals were very nice and friendly. They made the entire process calm, easy, and simple to go through. It was an all day event where I met with multiple people so it wears you out a bit but it's definitely worth it when you see the great things the hospital is doing.

Graduate Research Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA) in April 2016.

Interview

It was a brief interview conducted over the phone and in person. I met with the head of the department for lunch. Most were technical questions about how I might implement the desired program.

Epic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA) in February 2016.

Interview

Phone call from recruiter, then screening with analyst, HR and then hiring manager. Skype interview with manager, 2nd. The process was very easy and the manager was very personable. Talking to an existing analyst to understand background, current and future state was helpful to know if it would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to be trained?   1 Answer

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly, MA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Beverly, MA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was quickly judged by my outfit of choice in the first interview (not with my manager) but as I went to the second interview with my current manager it was much smoother. She was very considerate and caring about her employees.

Interview Questions

• Do you see yourself continuing education and/or continuing as a medical assistant?   1 Answer

Medical Laboratory Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lahey Hospital & Medical Center (Burlington, MA) in November 2015.

Interview

Very nice manager and welcoming staff. Questions were fairly straight forward. The whole process took about 1.5 hours on the first interview and 45 minutes for the second one. I received an offer about a week and a half after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• What is a difficult situation you have faced and describe how you handled it?   Answer Question