Lakeland Regional Health (FL) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lakeland Regional Health (FL) Interview Questions

2.8

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

easy, efficient, but takes a while to get an offer. would like to see quicker response times to applications. need better signage in the hospital to be able to find human resources

Lead Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (FL) (Lakeland, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied for a management level position and they lied to me and said it is only an entry level position during the interview and they wanted to pay a lot less then is acceptable to me. So beware be sure you know what job they are interviewing you for.

Interview Questions

• He asked a bunch of hard questions and expected me to have the text book answers memorized. They also asked you when you went beyond or above and your job duties. They also asked for a time you had a problem that there wasn't a set rules for and how did you resolve it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (FL) (Lakeland, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Do not seem to be impressed with nursing talent. Are more impressed to recruit nurses with zero experience. Ask a lot of "what if questions" and continue to make scenarios absurd enough that the original question is forgotten.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle an irate surgeon.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (FL) (Lakeland, FL) in July 2015.

Interview

Got a call from recruiter who then setup a screening call with hiring manager. After screening call, I was asked to appear for a face-to-face interview. I got an offer second day.

Interview Questions

• Mostly behavioral question and questions about my experience and management style.   1 Answer

Environmental Services Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (FL) (Lakeland, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

I had 3 interviews two face to face interviews and one over the phone inerview. My first interview was in person at a job fair that the hospital was having for Environmental Service department. My next interview was over the phone with one of the supervisors, my last and final interview was in person at the main office where i did all my pre-hire paper work and then with-in the next week I did my drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What qualities can you bring to this company?   1 Answer

Registered Nurse Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (FL) in August 2014.

Interview

I am a new grad RN who is also new to the area. I applied online and was contacted the next week. First, I had an interview with the floor manager and team leader. I was called back for an interview with HR the following week and was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question for me as a new grad was, "tell me about a time when you brought a new idea to a supervisor and describe how it was implemented."   Answer Question

Negotiation

Since I am a new grad, there wasn't any negotiation. They have a chart that outlines RN salary based on experience.

Administrative Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (FL) (Lakeland, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I was contacted a few days after the initial interview by the recruiter for LRMC. On the second interview I was interviewed at the clinic by the manager, Maggie Gordon and James Sturgill, They were both very pleasant. I was one of 5 candidates interviewing for the position. The job duties were discussed with me. I was shown around the clinic which is very nice and the office staff was very friendly and seemed very happy to be working there. I was told they would make a decision by the end of the week and let me know.

After 4 weeks of hearing nothing, I emailed Mr. Sturgill to get a status. He responded promptly that same day stating due to managerial changes the position was put on hold. I really wanted this job as it would have been perfect for me. I just wish they would have told all of the candidates as soon as they knew the position was put on hold.

Interview Questions

• All questions asked by the recruiter were all scenario situations and how I would act/reaction to a situation or a solution to a problem. What are my strong and weak points, etc.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (FL) (Lakeland, FL) in May 2014.

Interview

It took them a while to get back to me and scheduling was a bit rough -- they put all of this on one person and it was not in her job description. They were pushing her schedule to the limits already, so it was understandable. Really nice and responsive people - not interested in drilling you.

Health Unit Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lakeland, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lakeland Regional Health (FL) (Lakeland, FL) in April 2014.

Interview

Many interviews to go through with HR, then interviews with the department managers. It is a lengthy process. Once the HR interviews were finished they would schedule an interview with the department. The department interview usually had 3 to 4 people in the interview asking questions.

Reimbursement Specialist Interview

Interview

Went to school and great interview

another job