Lakeshore Learning Materials Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lakeshore Learning Materials Sales Representative Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials.

Interview

I was contacted via phone to set up an interview for the following day with someone from HR. The first interview lasted about 30 minutes and was straight forward with nothing unexpected. The second interview was a couple of days later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked at the first interview how much base pay I expected. I saw a recruiter looking to fill the position list the base at 50- 70k.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Lakeshore Learning Materials

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials (Carson, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

I applied on the company web site, then called HR directly, to express my interest. I received a return phone call a few hours later and was asked a few simple questions regarding my work history and salary expectations. I was then asked to come in for an interview a few days later in which I met with DEB who is the HR director. The interview was easy and confortable, she asked me initially to just talk about myself. After 45 minutes we closed the interview and she said I would hear from her in one week. Be sure to ask what the hiring process is seems kind of lengthy.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carson, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeshore Learning Materials (Carson, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

A recruiter from the company reached out to me. I had a phone screen, but it was someone asking very basic information and not really an interview. I was asked to visit the home office for a one to one interview with a recruiter and took an intelligence test. I was rejected and did not get a meeting with the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The intelligence test was very remedial.   1 Answer