Lakeshore Management Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lakeshore Management Group Interview Questions

2.9

Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeshore Management Group (Tampa, FL) in August 2016.

Interview

The interviewer ask many questions about your past employments. Did not share much about their company or benefits. He was pleseant and professional. The interview was in Tampa , Fl. It was a good experience. Although besides the research that I had done on my own , I would have liked to hear more about their company..

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked for a trailer or manufactured home community?   Answer Question

Regional Assist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lakeshore Management Group.

Interview

I went through a standard interview process. I was able to meet with both the person currently in the position as well as the direct manager, which was nice because I could gain insights from both parties as to the fill scope of the position.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my intent to remain in the position and the company.   1 Answer

Real Estate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lakeshore Management Group (Skokie, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

found through my university (UIUC) job posting site. Phone interview and then in-person. Super odd interview; they mentioned that it was a "high-conflict environment," something which you'd think they wouldn't want to share. Apparently the CEO is a micromanaging ~rude person~. Said they'd get back to me, never did. I'd avoid this place. The people interviewing me didn't seem particularly happy to be there. I sent a follow up, and got another response saying they'd get back to me (which they didn't).

Assistant Property Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeshore Management Group (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

I interviewed with the Regional and the Sales Manager. They were so professional, they explained me everything about the job and all the opportunities to move up with the company.

Interview Questions

• We talked about my work experience. Why I quitted my previous job.   1 Answer

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lakeshore Management Group (Tampa, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Had to drive to Tampa for interview. Did phone interview with HR. Was told to look at community and the housing that was provided. Very easy but did not get adequate one on one training for orientation. Left by myself on third day during rent week. But several corporate and regionals came by and trained me the proper way

Interview Questions

• Have I ever worked with budgets   1 Answer

Negotiation

wouldn't pay me what I wanted and just kept saying that it wasn't in the budget

Community Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Lakeshore Management Group (Madison, WI).

Interview

I had a 5 minute phone interview which lead to a 30 minute interview and I was hired.

Interview Questions

• It was very standard questions. I was surprised at how much they asked about being able to deal with difficult tenants.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They said take our offer or leave it.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Florida, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lakeshore Management Group (South Florida, FL) in October 2013.

Interview

two interviews, I waited 1 1/2 in no a/c on first interview. waited 1 hour in a hotel lobby on 2nd interview. Got the job and 5 different job signed offers because they could never get my Title, location or pay rate correct. I ended up quitting because of their lack of professionalism and communication. Very difficult people to work for...

Interview Questions

Negotiation

two interviews, I waited 1 1/2 in no a/c on first interview. waited 1 hour in a hotel lobby on 2nd interview. Group interview on third. Group lunch interview on 4th. Got the job and 5 different (job) signed offers because they could never get my Title, location or pay rate correct. I ended up quitting because of their lack of professionalism, communication,care and respect. Very difficult people to work for...

Inventory Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Skokie, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lakeshore Management Group (Skokie, IL) in December 2012.

Interview

I had a quick phone call with the person I would be replacing to go over the job duties and whether or not I would be interested in the position. A few days later, I came in to meet with the department head, and we discussed my background and what skills the job required. We went through some examples of the role and comfort level negotiating with vendors and how competent I was in Microsoft Excel. I heard back about a week later and was offered the position.