Lakeshore Staffing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lakeshore Staffing Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Lakeshore Staffing (Denver, CO) in August 2016.

Interview

When you walk in, it is a very nice and bright room. You are offered water or something to drink. You go in to an interview room and chat for about 30-45 minutes. It is pretty casual and you are made to feel very comfortable. They are looking for you to be friendly, outgoing, and professional.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lakeshore Staffing (Denver, CO) in August 2012.

Interview

Went through a general interview as a candidate to be placed with other companies. I was contacted to come back in for an Internal Interview where it was first with the Branch Captain and then with the entire team.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with an evolving environment?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lakeshore Staffing (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview process was quite lengthy and thorough with the first interview being one on one with one of the lead recruiters, the second interview was a team interview and the third interview was with the hiring Manager. All of the interviewees were friendly and willing to share their backgrounds and experience.

Interview Questions

• The Owner of the company asked me my five best qualities and also my five weaknesses. The weaknesses is definitely a challenge, especially in front of multiple people.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Initially, during my third interview, I was asked by the hiring Manager what range of . salary I was looking for. During offer, they met the number, so there was no negotiating.

Temporary Employment- Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lakeshore Staffing (Denver, CO) in September 2011.

Interview

A sit-down to discuss general positions and my objectives in temporary work (I had just moved and was looking for interim employment until I found something.) They also told me a bit about their company.

Interview Questions

• What sort of skills and abilities could you bring to an employer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cleveland, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lakeshore Staffing (Cleveland, OH) in September 2009.

Interview

Was fair and uncomplicated

Proxy Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lakeshore Staffing (Chicago, IL) in August 2009.

Interview

Very straight-forward, staff was professional. Interview process included drug/background test, basic math and computer skills test. Response to application was very prompt, as was their response to any correspondence. Great as a part-time job, easy to obtain (carreerbuilder.com)

Interview Questions

• The purpose of the interview is simply to ensure that you will be suitable to handle the client's (ComputerShare's) financial nature and remain professional at all times. As long as you do not give them any indication that you are incapable of spaeking professionally to shareholders, you will almost always get the job.   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Lakeshore Staffing in April 2011.

Interview

Seemed to move rather quickly, not well vetted

Interview Questions

• What challenges have you had at a previous position that will make you a better employee?   Answer Question