Lam Research Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lam Research Intern Interview Questions

3.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lam Research (Portland, OR) in February 2015.

Interview

4 people interview, first two behavior questions, then coding questions, then talked about personal projects. total 3 and half hours interview. really tired. there is a 20 min break during the whole interview. the campus is located on tulatin OR. the first one just for warming up. then the second guy was meaning, asked many unpleasant questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Lam Research

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lam Research.

Interview

HR screening, then first and second interview over phone, then got called that I got the job. Entire process took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Just asked me about my resume and a few basic technical questions related to the project.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lam Research in June 2011.

Interview

They called me and asked me a few questions regarding what I was looking for and then we set up an in person interview. There will usually be between 1-3 interviews. 1 being for non technical internships and 3 being for post graduate internships. They'll take between 2-8 days to deliberate and if they get back to you, you have the job. If not, they usually don't get back to you.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as an intern.

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Lam Research (San Jose, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Very detail. They almost go through all what written on resume. You better prepare/review all the stuff on your resume. They have 2 supervisors, 2 current engineers in the interview.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lam Research in April 2012.

Interview

1 week after app: Call from HR - asked to make sure all qualifications asked on the job posting were met or mostly met, set up time for call from engineering project manager
    3 days after call from HR: Call from Manager - asked about resume, engineering project/group experiences: difficulties, a little bit of technical questions relating to position i.e. GTD
    1 week after call from manager: On Site Interview - interview with 4 senior engineers individually, including manager that called, and also HR person that called before. Asked questions about resume, personal positive and negative qualities.
    Heard back 1 week after on site interviews.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Lam Research in July 2011.

Interview

I sent in a resume and received an email about my interview date. I went in for an interview and it was a group interview. They asked us general questions and there was nothing I wasn't able to answer. The process went by fast and wasn't hard at all.

Interview Questions

• What are some things you want to learn from this internship?   Answer Question