Lan Airlines Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lan Airlines Interview Questions

3.5

Performance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lan Airlines (Santiago (Chile)) in June 2013.

Interview

First they sit you with a lot of different candidates in a basic language/match and english test. After this if you have sucess you have tu pass two different steps, first an interview with a HR Analyst and after that a interview with the people who can be your boss.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not have chance to negociate.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santiago (Chile)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lan Airlines (Santiago (Chile)) in November 2011.

Interview

There were three steps: First there was a test, including english, analytical and psychological questions (not very difficult). Then, there was an interview with the psychologist about your resume. At last, a group interview with your future bosses. This last step was the harder, because you had to do a presentation about what you knew about the company, in english, and other two candidates made questions to you.

Interview Questions

• A short presentation in english about the company, using a whiteboard, then the other candidates made questions to you. At last, they made a question to answer in a paper (anonymously), about who of the other two candidates was better to have the job and why.   1 Answer

Commercial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Lan Airlines (São Paulo, São Paulo (Brazil)) in March 2011.

Interview

I found the job at my university board. Sent my resume. I was called for an interview at a human resources third party company. They asked me a lot of questions of many subjects. Where did I go to school, university, hobbies, personal life, cultural questions, questions of my point of view for certain situations, etc. It was a long conversation, a bit informal and very fluid.

A few days laters I was called for an interview at the company office where I would work. I got interview by my future boss, manager of the area. That was a much more objetive conversation more focused on my personality, skills, habilities, and some chat.

At the same day I got interviewed a little by the human resources manager from the office. Also it was told me that my salary expectations could be attended by the company. Later by the chief of territory Brazil, with some objective questions, trying to mesure my intelligence, logical thinking and cultural knowledge.

I was also interviewed by the chief of territory Brazil that worked at the HQ in Chile. This interview was by video, with objective questions about my professional past, skills and habilities.

A few days later they called to hire me.

Interview Questions

• The chief of territory Brazil made me a real world situation question about economy. Which was a bit simple, but required to know some economy and some terms.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. It was my first job, so I was really excited, and they offered me what I was expecting, plus some good benefits as 2 free plane tickets per year, for me and another person of my choice.

Senior Pricing and Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Lan Airlines (Buenos Aires (Argentina)) in August 2010.

Interview

The process was rough. Screening of CV, then Group Interview. Then final interviews with area VP and Manager.
    The interviews were quite rough. Very similar questions as in consulting. Cases and pressure handling

Negotiation

No negotiation

Interview

i already was working in LAN so the interview process was really nice, they knew my skills, explain to me what they need for the position and then i got the job

Interview Questions

• did you feel capable for this position? and tell us why?   Answer Question