Land Air Express of New England Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Land Air Express of New England

Class A Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Land Air Express of New England (New York, NY).

Interview

Just filled out employment application. TM called me in a few days later, we sat down and talked within a relaxed atmosphere. Only took about 30 minutes and once I'd passed drug screening and a physical, I was hired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for LAX.   1 Answer

A/R Manager Interview

Interview

Quick chat with the owner and was told that in order for me to be accepted, the former manager had to give the Ok which was total bs because there was no the way the owner could not make any management changes.

Interview Questions

• How would you change the overall culture in the office?   Answer Question

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burlington, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Land Air Express of New England (Burlington, VT).

Interview

Pretty basic process. Called one day and went in the next to fill out application and talk to the supervisor. Three years of experience is preferred. Driving and backing test. Background check and drug test. Really stressed customer service, reliability and good communication. The interview was casual and low pressure. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Was told the pay rate and benefit package and I accepted.

Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Land Air Express of New England (Indianapolis, IN) in April 2016.

Interview

Basic. A. Really great. Experience. Alsome. Cup. Nice. To. Have.
       . A. Real. Person. Too. Talk. To. Or. Maybe. A. Phone. Number. Have. A. Nice. Day. Please. Give. Me. A. Job

R&L Trucking Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Land Air Express of New England (Canton, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

had applied there before and was all but hired when I backed out of the offer at the last minute. n o fault of the company itself just had 2nd thoughts about leaving present job at the time. spoke with terminal manager brian in the canton, mass. terminal. he was very informative about the pay structure and their expectations of my employment. company has a solid reputation and would serve to be a long time employer.

Interview Questions

• expected pay, driver qualifications such as do I have my hazmat endorsement, doubles endorsement, tanke, etc...... . can I pass a DOT physical and drug screen.   1 Answer

Truck Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Williston, VT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Land Air Express of New England (Williston, VT) in January 2013.

Interview

It was a simple process. I filled out an employment application and was hired fresh out of CDL driving school to be teamed with my fiance', who has been with the company for 20 years. My fiancee', the district manager and myself met for about an hour and he explained the benefits and his expectation of our team trucking to us. He stressed that my fiancee' was the one responsible for both of our safety, others, and the safety of the equipment, until I had acquired more driving experience. My fiancee' essentially provided all of the necessary training for the first 2 years.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Land Air Express?   1 Answer