Land Transport Authority Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Land Transport Authority

2.8

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (New York, NY).

Interview

one Hr,one senior officer
    They were quite friendly
    They walked me through the interview
    They looked at my grades and results
    They asked me whether What I want to be in the future
    They will not ask you technical questions cos this was my first internship interview

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Applied through Careers@Gov in late of May 2016. The HR contacted me for an informal interview in late July 2016. The interview was more of a chit chat session to see what is your interest and if you would fit the job. The informal interview was done by your direct supervisors. The interview took 20mins.

I was informed that I passed the first interview the next day and was scheduled for a 2nnd interview one week later. I was required to write an essay 15mins before the interview. The 2nd interview had the same previous panel with addition of the director of the division and also the HR. personnel. This interview is very similar to the previous one but includes standard HR questions.

Received the offer 8 days after the 2nd Interview.

Interview Questions

• Which company have you been interviewed by prior to this?   3 Answers

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

2 round of interview along 1 month, the HR call me the following day for the offer but takes more than 1 month to give me the package. Interview is not technical but kinda of talking. But the final interview will involve some tough question

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Direct interview, no interview process. I was head hunted specifically for the job, and the interview was in the form of a presentation about a project I ran. I was not asked any questions specifically regarding the role or job.

Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

2 formal rounds of interview with a quick 30-min written essay. The time interval between the first and 2nd interview are usually 1-2 weeks. If it takes longer than that, then probably not considered.

Interview Questions

• How do you envisage the future transport system of Singapore?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority.

Interview

Applied online through the school career portal for an project intern position with LTA. Took about 2 weeks to get back to me for an interview. The interview was a one to one with the manager. She asked very simple competency questions to check my fit for the position and basic fundamental knowledge of economics as the role requires some level of economics.

Interview Questions

• The questions are generally easy with no real technical questions. It is just to check basic economics concepts and if you know the job scope.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no negotiation

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2019.

Interview

IT was good, hiring was transparent, the interviewer made me feel very comfortable. It was a great experience. It was fun and I enjoyed the experience. It is a good company and great atmosphere to work with

Senior Legal Counsel Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

The interview process was in 2 stages, firstly with the department head, then with the division head.

It was very informative and questions and feedback were forthcoming from both the interviewers and from me.

Interview Questions

• Would I be able to handle multiple matters as well as attend court and meetings successfully and efficiently?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedok, East (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority (Bedok, East (Singapore)) in July 2018.

Interview

After 1 week of the job application, I received their reply for the interview. Even though I reached the second round, because of my poor preparation I failed it. The atmosphere was nice and everybody was kind. For me the job was mismatched, and I couldn`t cover well.

Interview Questions

• They mainly asked about the basic principles about Software Engineering.   Answer Question

Senior Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Land Transport Authority.

Interview

2 rounds. 1st with manager 2nd with director & HR.

Interview Questions

lack of career development.