LandAmerica Financial Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at LandAmerica Financial Group

Recording Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LandAmerica Financial Group (Phila, PA).

Interview

Interviewed with Settlement Clerk Manager, very professional, quick and to the point. Standard interview questions, nothing too difficult, but expected clear, concise answers. The manager was impressed with my strong vocabulary, and commented on my suit, so its worth taking the extra step to make sure you dress nicely for the interview.

Interview Questions

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at LandAmerica Financial Group (Richmond, VA) in November 2008.

Interview

The HR personel called and conducted a phone interview with question about my background. The answers to the questions were forward to the hiring manager. They called and set up an in person interview. Met with the hiring manager and a potential coworker. Asked question about my skills, what I was looking for, how i would handle situations. Then the director of the department came in to meet me and asked me questions.

Interview Questions