Landmark Aviation Line Technician Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Landmark Aviation Line Technician Interview Questions

1.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Aviation (San Antonio, TX).

Interview

Business Casual interview, basic "get to know you" questions. One of the few times I dealt with this manager he swore at me, and slammed a car door in my face and I was left standing there feeling like I did something wrong. He will be pretty direct in the interview, no tricks or probing questions.

Interview Questions

• Aviation experience, working with aircraft, customer service   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Landmark Aviation

Anonymous Employee in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Aviation (Dulles, VA) in July 2011.

Interview

Started off with a phone call telling me to come into the interview. Came to the interview, they liked me, then I was sent off for a drug test, after the results came back I was hired.

Interview Questions

• How was your punctuality at your last?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Aviation (Raleigh, NC) in June 2010.

Interview

Landmark is a very large FBO/MRO company that has locations all over the country and several around the world. They seem to have their hiring process down; even to the lowest level, a ramp agent which is what I interviewd for. They call it line service technician.

I heard about them through a friend and applied to several positions at their Raleigh location. Several weeks later after I had forgotten about them, I was contacted by an HR rep from their corporate office in Houston telling me I was being considered for their full-time line technician in Raleigh. I did a quick, simple, interview over the phone with her which lasted about 15 minutes. She gave me a run-down of the company history, where they are now, benefits package and the hours that I may be working. Also touched on the training. She made it known they are big on promoting from within so it isn't unheard of for a line tech to move up to station manager somewhere else within 5-10 years. She then wen over my resume and background with me and asked the typical "Why landmark", "What traits make you the best candidate", "What will you like to offer the comapny"? She wrapped up everything by asking if i had any questions and told me she will be in touch. Recieved a phone call from her later in the week stating she was forwarding my application to the hiring manager in Raleigh.

I hadn't heard anything from them for about 2 weeks and gave her a call. She stated the manager was on vacation but assured me i should be getting a call soon. The very next week, I was contacted by the shift supervisor for a second phone interview. Same stuff but now more focused on ramp situations, safety, what if, etc. Was then called later that day by the hiring manager and placed on speaker with the safety coordinator, and their admin clerk for the final interview (everything was over the phone). This time was very laid back trying to get to know me and where I would like to be 5 years from now. Past experiences (they let me do most of the talking). Was then told Houston will be forwarding a link via email to complete a behavioral psych questionnaire. I was told once this was completed, they will give me a call back as soon as they review the results with an acceptance offer or if they declined me. (Good to know i wil get a call either way). Did the psych eval just yesterday (6/21/10), Hoping to hear back from them by the wend of this week.