Landmark Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Landmark Medical Center

Staff RN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Landmark Medical Center (Woonsocket, RI).

Interview

Very long time for someone to get back to you. I interviewed with the unit manager and we talked about what I knew. I was given a tour of the unit and what my responsibilities would be

Interview Questions

• how long have you been a nurse. why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Mid Level Manager (RN) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woonsocket, RI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Landmark Medical Center (Woonsocket, RI) in May 2014.

Interview

The website used for applications (Smart Hires) is awful. The hiring manager thought I had degrees other than what I actually had due to the website not correctly reporting the "in progress" status to her (a check box which I had marked appropriately when applying.)

Hiring and interview process was otherwise not bad. My first interview was by phone. I was then asked to attend a panel interview and later a 1-on-1 with the CNO.

Interview Questions

• Generic interview fare. What are your strengths/weaknesses, why do you want to work here, where do you see yourself in five gets, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were very one sided. I was essentially told what the offer was going to be, take it or leave it, and reminded several times that there were other qualified candidates if I didn't like the offer.