Lane Bryant Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Lane Bryant Assistant Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Lane Bryant

2.0

Anonymous Employee in American Fork, UT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (American Fork, UT) in October 2012.

Interview

I interviewed at a Job Fair with the District Manager. We hit it off right away and I was offered the position right away. She was very professional and fun.

Interview Questions

• I was not ready to be asked how I felt about helping Plus Size women, as I am not one myself. The emotional pain some of these women are in is projected into their shopping experience and mood. I have been in retail for years and I think I dealt well with this question.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was me telling them what I needed, and they met it. Hours are pretty easy to get regulated too as they employ many associates.

Other Interview Reviews for Lane Bryant

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Greensboro, NC) in January 2012.

Interview

Submitted Resume online. Got a call the day after asking me to come in for an in-person interview. The manager is very nice and professional. Wasn't offered because of my lack of experience/I am a man. Could be upset that it was sexist. But I could honestly understand that she was under pressure and since the position would be working closely with customers I might not be the best fit.

Interview Questions

• Why would one of our customers want to be assisted by you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Canton, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lane Bryant (Canton, OH) in January 2014.

Interview

Putting in the initial application is very confusing, you have to first go in and make a profile which seems like it's the application but it's not then you have to find the job and company you wish to apply for then put in your actual application, I got a phone call within a week of applying

Interview Questions

• What makes you want to work for Lane Bryant ?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Lane Bryant.

Interview

Applied in person and received an appointment for an interview with in 2 days. The Manager forgot about the interview and did not show up twice. When the manager did finally show up on the third date she was 45 mins late and in sweat pants.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a situation with an irate customer?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Lane Bryant in February 2016.

Interview

Very honest and I feel easy questions. I felt comfortable and at ease with the manager. I felt that the questions were relevant to my management experience and to the retail/fashion industry.

Interview Questions

• What types of fashion trends are you currently familiar with? Do you read fashion magazines? What's hot this season?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Lane Bryant.

Interview

I had worked for the company before, 11 years back, when business was really good. A former co-worker recruited me back to this position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Honestly, it was very informal as I had an 'inside track'.