Langan Engineering and Environmental Services Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Entry-level Civil Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and about three months later I was contacted about the job position. An email was sent from someone from human resources department in the company giving times she was available to conduct the phone interview. I let her know what time was good and was promptly called at that time for the interview. The interview lasted for about a half an hour and we talked about what I learned in school and my skill set. At the end of the interview I was told that she would contact me if I am chosen second interview.

Interview Questions

• What do I have to offer to the company?
    What was my senIor project?
    What do I know about the company?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Langan Engineering and Environmental Services

Entry Level Civil Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Langan Engineering and Environmental Services (New York, NY) in September 2011.

Interview

I met with a project manager, the two VPs and the HR manager separately. All were friendly, and we had great conversations about my interests and how they lined up with what they do. It looked like a fun place to work, and I got along well with the interviewers.

Interview Questions