Langland Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Langland Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Langland

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South East England, England (UK)) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied to the position through a recruiter and was offered an interview a day later in Langlands offices in Windsor with their in-house recruiter. There was also a proofreading test after the interview. Really nice offices, brilliant location and lovely people, I think they realised that I wasn't overly sure on the AE role and ideally want to be a medical writer so it didn't work out. The next steps would have been an assessment centre and then an interview with someone more senior in the company.

Interview Questions

• Asked to describe about my self, what I would bring to the company and the role and then we went through my CV step by step and was asked about what experiences and skills I have gained in each thing I have done.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Langland

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Windsor, South West England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Langland (Windsor, South West England, England (UK)) in October 2014.

Interview

Applied online with a CV and cover letter. Quick response time by phone and email. Interviewed by a senior account executive and a secretary who was taking notes.
    Received an answer within a week but very poor feedback on how the interview went, areas for improvement. All feedback was very positive which left me wondering why I wasn't asked to attend the next stage.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions: Future plans and aspirations, university experiences, skills and qualities pertinent to the role   1 Answer