Lansinoh Laboratories Interview Questions in Alexandria, VA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at Lansinoh Laboratories

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Social/Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lansinoh Laboratories (Alexandria, VA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview process was seemingly unnecessarily long. They work with a recruiter who reached out to me upon getting my resume. After review and scheduling an initial phone call with her, she passed along my info.

I spoke to 3 different people on the phone for 30-45 mins each over a period of 2 weeks- and then was called in for an in-person interview, scheduled for 3 hours and lasted 4. I met with a total of 7 people. During the interview they shared that the position I was being considered for has evolved into a different role, which I don't think I am qualified for neither do I want.

I am disappointed that a conversation that lasted 30 days ended up in a decision that was apparently made top-down. Seemed like they didn't care about wasting so much of my time.

Interview Questions

• The usual- why are you interested in this job, questions about skills, etc.   Answer Question