Lantheus Medical Imaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Lantheus Medical Imaging

3.2

Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Lantheus Medical Imaging (North Billerica, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Very good experience overall, applied on-line, had a phone pre-screening call and very structural interview with panel of professionals and HR, after all another interview and then references round, drug test and background check.

Interview Questions

• most difficult questions were conducted by HR representative about your strengths and weaknesses, and why you think you'd be a valuable asset to this company.   Answer Question

Quality Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lantheus Medical Imaging.

Interview

Applied online in May, heard back 2 weeks later from Randstad who they were outsourcing their preliminary screening to. After having a phone screening with their Randstad representative, was scheduled to speak with the lab manager via phone the next week. Troubling the Randstad rep emailed me an updated job description that now required industry experience I didn't have. If I only read that the first time, instead of the initial posting that didn't require any, I wouldn't have even applied, but nonetheless moved forward with the phone call. Was told to call the Randstad rep back afterward to tell how it went, and got her answering machine and left a voicemail. The next week I called again, having heard nothing after my voicemail, and sent her an email immediately after getting her answering machine, to which she was very quick to respond. I never heard back after that, and eventually checked back to see the posting was no longer online, so, despite my lack of industry experience which only became a written requirement AFTER I applied, I never truly found out if the position was filled, cancelled or put on hold. But generally I learned to expect no better of staffing agencies, who tend to leave applicants hung out to dry. Nothing personal against the Randstad recruiter in question, just speak from my general experience. I have since then been hired by another place, but nonetheless...

Interview Questions

• Lab manager pretty much went through my resume and asked me to elaborate on stuff that was there. Run of the mill phone screening pretty much   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Lantheus Medical Imaging.

Interview

very lengthy process consisted of 3 stages...miss communication in the company poor pay high risk. Do not go in for an interview or a job you will regret. Total length of interview process was 30+days.

low pay high risk. Rude people.

Quality Control Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lantheus Medical Imaging (Boston, MA) in June 2017.

Interview

After applying online, I was contacted by telephone to schedule a phone interview with an HR representative. The interviewer was very friendly and very positive regarding my credentials. Unfortunately, an internal candidate had applied for the job and was given priority.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time you worked with a group. How did you divide up tasks?   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Lantheus Medical Imaging (Boston, MA) in August 2017.

Interview

I got a phone call from someone at the HR department. We had a very nice conversation and the person I spoke with was extremely helpful. I was able to get a second phone interview after speaking with the HR department.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Billerica, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Lantheus Medical Imaging (North Billerica, MA) in August 2010.

Interview

Very long interview process. 6 weeks and 3 rounds before I got an offer. Hiring manager did most of the talking during the interview. Questions asked included how I handle conflict. Seemed concerned with how I would fit in with the group overall. Drug Test was required.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle coworkers gossiping about one another?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I let them know what my current salary was, and indicated that I could not take a pay cut. They matched what I was making plus there was the opportunity for a yearly bonus.

Interview

I applied for the job online. I had a phone interview with human resources. Afterwards, in person interview with your reporting manager and director. The whole process took a good 3, 4 months.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too difficult. I always think that "What's your worst quality" is difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Non-negotiable. Take it or leave it.