Larkspur Hotels & Rest. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larkspur Hotels & Rest. Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Larkspur Hotels & Rest.

Front Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Campbell, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. (Campbell, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

The hotel contacted me for an interview within a couple of days of my application submittal. When I arrived everyone was very nice and helpful. I was taken into the front office. There I was met by the manager. I was asked a series of general interview questions- nothing too tricky or difficult. Once we were finished, I was basically offered the job. They sent me with papers to have a drug test.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an upset guest?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I feel this part was fine. They told me what the job paid upfront. Due to my experience, they upped the offer a bit because they felt I was a perfect match.

Reservations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Larkspur, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. (Larkspur, CA) in January 2009.

Interview

I interviewed with several different people from the front desk, to the GM, to the regional Director of HR and Sales. Also interviewed with the company President which seemed odd given that it was for a specific hotel. Started with a phone interview then moved on to an in-person interview and took about a week total.

Interview Questions

• If you were a car, what kind of car would you be and why?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They gave me a little bit less than I requested.

Housekeeping Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. in October 2013.

Interview

It was real honest and great!

Lead Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Larkspur Hotels & Rest. (South San Francisco, CA) in January 2010.

Interview

My first interview was by telephone, conducted by the company's engineering director and most questions were based on skills that I possessed, the number of years of my experience on the particular job position I'm applying, and how I was rated by my previous superiors as far as my performance is concerned. My second was a person to person interview with question that mostly centered on my life as an overseas worker.

Interview Questions

• I was asked by the Engineering Director to give him a most valid reason why he should trust me with the hotel keys that have an almost unlimited access to the hotel rooms I will be assigned to work.   1 Answer