Larry H. Miller Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larry H. Miller Group Interview Questions

Interviews at Larry H. Miller Group

1.9

Interview

I had a great experience interviewing with Larry H Miller VW. Very thorough, proving that they are only looking for the right people to join their team. Grateful to have received an offer and am looking forward to working with the Larry H Miller Group.

IT Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2019.

Interview

I applied via LinkedIn in November for the position.

I had a phone interview but cannot find the date or person.

I had an in-person interview on 11/21/2019, and again cannot find the person.

Finally got an automated response on 1/6/2020 that the position was filled.

I expected more from them than just a brush off after waiting almost 2 (two) months.

Parts Driver Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Draper, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group (Draper, UT) in April 2019.

Interview

*This interview review is for Mercedes-Benz of Draper, a Larry H. Miller company.*
    I saw the job advertised online and applied through the company website. I was invited in for an interview the following week. When I arrived at the dealership, I was taken on a tour around the facility, then brought back to the interviewer's office. He apologized for not having time to talk to me as a delivery from FedEx had come in and he said he needed to help unload it. Didn't he know a delivery was expected that morning? Why did he invite me in for an interview at that time if he didn't have time to speak with me? He then asked if I had time over the next two days to come back for a "second interview" (I'd consider that the first interview, as I wasn't asked any questions about my background or my interest in the job at this meeting) and that he'd text me to set up a time for that. I never heard back from the man again.
    I could see surprise on the interviewer's face as I walked into his office. Perhaps I was not what he was expecting for some reason. Maybe I am older than he thought I'd be. Whatever the reason, it was clear to me that he made up his mind he wasn't going to hire me as soon as I walked into his office, and he didn't want to take any more time than necessary with me. This whole experience was very disappointing from such a large and established employer as the Larry H. Miller Group. I really expected a lot more from this company and its employees.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group in January 2019.

Interview

Face to face interview with sales manager, easy interview and common questions. did not really talked about commission parts, seems like pretty complected. have no idea what is their sales income.

Remote CSM Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group (Arlington, TX) in March 2018.

Interview

They missed my appt and never rescheduled I took off and rescheduled appt to be on time. I will be reapplying soon since we are relocating I hope no one else has gone into an interview like this for themZ

Service Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Draper, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group (Draper, UT) in February 2018.

Interview

The interview was easy. I applied in person and a couple weeks later I was called in to go in for an interview. Easy and basic question. Just about any person who applies there and has the motivation to work hard will be hired for sure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Internet Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sandy, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group (Sandy, UT) in December 2017.

Interview

I got a call pretty quickly after applying. I went in and spoke with a few individuals and then was asked to come in again to meet with the internet sales manager.

Shipper/Receiver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group (Tucson, AZ) in December 2017.

Interview

Briefly spoke with the manager about the duties of the job, and past work experiences. Was told the layout of hours needed and the expectations of shipping in a back room.

Interview Questions

• Are you organized/able to move a lot pf product neatly?   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I had an interview scheduled for 2:00 pm. I sat and waited for 2.25 hours without so much as an acknowledgment I was there at my scheduled interview time. I found this dealership to be very unprofessional and can't imagine how they must treat employees.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Larry H. Miller Group (Salt Lake City, UT) in October 2016.

Interview

Was contacted to come in and the interview was quick, to the point and very efficient. He was very friendly and not stressful. This was for the Utah jazz. We went into a conference room and it lasted about half hour. We were able to talk freely and it felt comfortable

Interview Questions

• They gave me a coding test, a very simple JavaScript excercise   1 Answer