Larsen & Toubro Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.9

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

Campus interview - one round - full board interview that includes some of very senior people and HR - technical and behavior questions

The panel interviewers had a variety of questions on experience and qualifications - they were very co-operative too

Follow up was drug test and medical test at L&T facility. Best part is the initial training - this lets you travel across the country and a very enjoyable one

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

1.Got Call from consultant from some where
       in gurgaon.
    2.Interview fixed at Nehru Place office after 10 to
       15 days after received call from consultant.
    3.A group or panel of 2 senior management
       personals take 10 minute interview about
       concerned field and personal background
    4.Hr round and salary negotiation.
    5.Final.offer call for after one month

Interview Questions

• Not very specific ..... Some field related as QUality control ... And some general questions   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Interview

initially there will be a general aptitude test followed by an interview will be with an HR executive and then by a panel of 2 to 3 people who would mostly want to know about yourself, your previous experience and access your caliber and compatibality

Interview Questions

• panel will ask business scenario based questions and access your response   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2013.

Interview

knowledge testing and experience testing ,interaction ability

Interview Questions

• why do you opting L&T and why do want job in L&T   1 Answer

salary offered is less comparing to my expectation

Assistant Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

Campus placement, Group Discussion, Test, Interview.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

While there are as many different possible interview questions as there are interviewers, it always helps to be ready for anything. Which is why we've taken the time to prepare this list of 100 potential interview questions.

Will you face them all? We pray no interviewer would be that cruel.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Chennai (India)) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied through Naukri .com for L&T, As usual i did applied for 20 jobs daily related to all civil engineering. then i got a detailed form to fill it up after few weeks i got a late response call from L&T, they ask me to come down to Chennai for interview. They scrutinize my technical knowledge, some how i managed their attack. First time the result turns positive in last 2years. that too in dream company for many of civil engineers. I thought of L&T might have systematic work culture, empower and good ethics, once i joined i came to that my perspective is true.

Negotiation

Frankly speaking i didn't negotiate for my offer and they haven't that choice also. they informed the package and ask me to either accept or ___.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Pune (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Written test to know technical skills & HR interviews.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was campus interview & they offered same package for all fresher candidates.

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Interviewed on basic concepts of substation design and various drawings and design calculations involved. also commercial aspects involved in concerned job profile.
    First written test consists of aptitude, verbal reasoning, logical reasoning, technical.
    second phase face to face interview.
    third phase HR interview.

Interview Questions

• electrical concepts, single line diagrams, basic calculations.
      General arrangement layouts & overall layouts.
      Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in June 2011.

Interview

It started with Telephonic Round then a 1:1 Round and later a Panel discussion and last was HR round whereby details of the SCM ind were discussed the it took around 4 months to finally get placed in the company.
    The Interview's were average and major thing which was tested was patience at waiting rooms.
    It was finally confirmed to me after 4 months with letter of intent.

Interview Questions

• Stock Transfers and Logistics Operations, ARS etc   1 Answer