Larsen & Toubro Executive Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 17, 2017

3.1

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

It was good. Written Gd then Technical+ HR. In written appti with negative marking and sectional cutoff. it had appti programming verbal, non verbal and basic mechanical. The interview was quite average. They ask mainly about your favourite subject.

Interview Questions

• About your favourite subject   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by Group discussion and questions. The group discussion had topics such as "Is India a quality conscious nation or a quantity conscious nation?" and many more general topics. Interview was focused on subjects learned in under graduation.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to Manufacturing   1 Answer

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in July 2012.

Interview

Technical questions were either simple or irrelevant as it was not about what was learnt by us in college as this was a college placement interview. HR questions were alright. A simple process overall.

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in May 2012.

Interview

1 day medium level interview. One guy went through my resume ( this was after I was shortlisted in the campus recruitment). Nothing too difficult. I was asked about my projects and internship experience, and I guess 1-2 technical rounds based on the courses I had taken.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Blanket offer.

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Hyderabad (India)) in December 2011.

Interview

Good experience, touched very basics, past projects and experiences, practical textbook knowledge questions, dealt with engineering concepts, asked questions about physics, fluid mechanics, manufacturing, Picked random items available in the room and asked the type of material it was.

Interview Questions

• Describe SAE Baja work experience   1 Answer

Executive Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Chennai (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

Placement was conducted by L&T-HO. Started off with a obj test , followed by an interview(both the and HR together) went off of 90 minutes. Pretty tough. and post placement confirmation, different units will be allotted which is purely based on one's luck

Interview Questions

• The technicals need to be careful. Do not over specify the subjects which you are not confident about. Questions will be asked on just what comes out of one's mouth   Answer Question

Negotiation

it was a campus placement and much of negotiation wasn't an option at all.

Executive Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in January 2007.

Interview

Selection process is very fare. It consists of aptitude test followed by presentation on project what you furnished in college and interview together. People in the interview panel were very cooperative.