Larsen & Toubro GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro GET Interview Questions

Updated Nov 27, 2017

131 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

GET Interview

Interview

Written Exam which include few technical and few non-technical questions.
Interview was maximum technical and few HR questions.
I was asked more about concrete technology and geo-tech. It was 40 min long interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in September 2014.

Interview

60 questions aptitude test of 60 min and 51 verbal ability questions for 20 min...after that the selected candidates were called for interview...both HR and technical panel will be same...questions related to project, interns and some basic concepts of whatever you have learnt in engineering

GET Interview

Interview

It was a part of the College GET recruitment process. The basic selection criteria for short listing was a 55% aggregate (since this was in our 3rd year, you had to ensure 58% on passing) in our Bachelors. After the written test there were 11 from our college who were short listed for the interview process. Of these, 7 got the offer.

GET Interview

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

Basic introduction, followed by some technical questions related to my field, some other than my area of interest, HR questions. The panel consisted of 3 people, one of whom seemed disinterested and left in the middle.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are fit for the position ?   1 Answer

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Haldia, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Haldia, West Bengal (India)).

Interview

Aptitude Test consisting of quantitative aptitude and verbal skills. Quantitative aptitude consisted of numerals from basic elementary school education till class 10 standard. Verbal skills comprised of fill in the blanks, antonyms, synonyms, etc. R.S Aggarwal Quant book is sufficient for the maths part.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions relating to shear force, bending moment diagrams   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Raipur, Chhattisgarh (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Quant and apti questions were very easy and can be cleared easily. Tech and hr interview took place at the same time. Moreover CGPA is also an important factor as the first screening takes place by it.

Interview Questions

• As i'm from mech, most of the questions were on SOM, ICE, Thermodynamics.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro.

Interview

First There is one APTI test and Technical test. Technical has basic and logical questions. And in APTI there are 3 section and it has sectional cutoff sections are Quant,Logical and Verbal.
    then non elimination Gd
    last Full technical Interview

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

hiring was test based...test of apti was done and next day we sat for interviews. THe company approach seems to be very casual for mining...whereas for civil it was a tough game. The results for mining takes months literally...we waited for 6 months...bad experience.
    good for civil aspirants...be prepared technically very well...otherwise they will screw you

Interview Questions

• intro, your training, extracirrcular activity etc, whta do u know about l&t, why want to join, any questions to ask.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

Interview

Shortlisting by CV and then Technical cum HR interview. Technical round included questions on power electronics and projects I had worked on. Was a skype interview. The panel was patient and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding your branch   2 Answers

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Allahabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was short and simple.They stuck to the basics and sometimes new technologies came into picture.The interviewer was very modest and tried the best to calm me down.Anyways I was not nervous but that helped a bit.