Larsen & Toubro GET Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro GET Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

GET Interview

Interview

Written Exam which include few technical and few non-technical questions.
Interview was maximum technical and few HR questions.
I was asked more about concrete technology and geo-tech. It was 40 min long interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

GET Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in September 2014.

Interview

60 questions aptitude test of 60 min and 51 verbal ability questions for 20 min...after that the selected candidates were called for interview...both HR and technical panel will be same...questions related to project, interns and some basic concepts of whatever you have learnt in engineering

GET Interview

Interview

It was a part of the College GET recruitment process. The basic selection criteria for short listing was a 55% aggregate (since this was in our 3rd year, you had to ensure 58% on passing) in our Bachelors. After the written test there were 11 from our college who were short listed for the interview process. Of these, 7 got the offer.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)).

Interview

hiring was test based...test of apti was done and next day we sat for interviews. THe company approach seems to be very casual for mining...whereas for civil it was a tough game. The results for mining takes months literally...we waited for 6 months...bad experience.
    good for civil aspirants...be prepared technically very well...otherwise they will screw you

Interview Questions

• intro, your training, extracirrcular activity etc, whta do u know about l&t, why want to join, any questions to ask.   Answer Question

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

Interview

Shortlisting by CV and then Technical cum HR interview. Technical round included questions on power electronics and projects I had worked on. Was a skype interview. The panel was patient and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions regarding your branch   2 Answers

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Allahabad (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

It was short and simple.They stuck to the basics and sometimes new technologies came into picture.The interviewer was very modest and tried the best to calm me down.Anyways I was not nervous but that helped a bit.

GET Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Chennai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I was asked questions about electrical basics, and logical questions like swapping algorithm alternatives. 45 min interview. This was college campus interview.There was a screening test. The interview was on the same day. Initial questions about resume and projects.power systems/ machines basics

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Kolkata (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

first round is elimination by online test,which consists of aptitude and technical(theory-hard),
    second round is GD ,where each group consists of 6 members and this is not an elimination round,
    third round is an interview round ,which was pure technical.At first they asked about my favorite subject and started asking questions.So what ever comes out of your mouth is your next question (despite of your interest in the subject )until you are exhausted.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kozhikode, Kerala (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Kozhikode, Kerala (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Round 1 : Online test of 1.5 hours
    Round 2 : Non-elimination group discussion
    Round 3 : final interview
    About 80 applied for the test.Out of which 49 were shortlisted.
    after final round about 8 got placed.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Allahabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Allahabad (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

Written exam contained aptitude based questions=60 and technical based questions =51 and total 80 minutes were given . The aptitude and technical round were very easy but you should be very fast in solving the questions.

Interview Questions

• 1. Introduce yourself.
      2. Questions related to Rankine cycle
      3.My area of interest was manufacturing science so questions were related to it.
      1 Answer