Larsen & Toubro Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview Questions

Updated Jan 16, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

HR AND TR Rounds in one day. Rapid interview and panel is very friendly . But they took no one. IQ quiz is pretty easy but group discussion is tricky

Interview Questions

• What is four wheel drive, Diesel engine, Engineering drawing   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehradun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Dehradun (India)) in January 2013.

Interview

Written aptitude and general english proficiency test comprising of 50 multiple choice questions which was followed by personal interview round next day after the screening of 12 students from the written test.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roorkee (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Roorkee (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Hiring process involved first a online test which was comprised of two sections. First section was General Aptitude and second section was technical( Technical questions of your respective branch, it may any B.tech branch or a m.tech specialization). Candidates for Interview were selected on the basis of their marks in online Test. Interview was mainly technical.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Coimbatore (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

First round was Aptitude and Technical test, after which selected candidates had to complete a GD Round. GD was basic and didn't have elimination. After GD, there was interview. Interview consisted of basic core mechanical questions. The interviewers went deep into the subject matter.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dehra Dun (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Dehra Dun (India)).

Interview

It was the campus recruitment drive. Panel of 2 persons came to the campus. They have started the interview process at 4 pm which went on till 12 am. One person was senior HR person and other was from the technical background.

Interview Questions

• What is bernoulli's equation?   1 Answer
    • What is the brayton cycle?   1 Answer
    • What is your background and where do you live?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since it was campus recruitment they already made the offer during thier initial presentation before the interview.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in September 2012.

Interview

Aptitude test followed by purely technical(mechanical in my case) interview. Be thorough with your technical to crack the interview questions such as two objects of different weights started oscillating then which one comes to rest first and why

Interview Questions

• questions based on favourit subject. some real life practical and application based questions based on refrigerator, some questions on mechanics etc   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raurkela (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Raurkela (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

The interview was only technical based. it took around 70 minutes to complete. They focused on earthing, power system and induction motor. They asked more about basic electrical engineering and normal household appliances.

Interview Questions

• How rotating magnetic field is created in induction motor ?   Answer Question

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

First we had an aptitude test in the class which was kind of easy. Then the selected students were invited to the company for another aptitude test, which once cleared were selected for a final face to face interview.

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Nagpur, Maharashtra (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

first day they take online test for top 40 students both aptitude and english 50 question each in 80 min
    then shortlisting in evening from 40 they selected 25 for interview
    then second day PI
    result is announced after some day

Interview Questions

• what is you favorite subject ?
      questions on your internship?
      questions on your project and future plans?
      can you work anywhere we send?
      1 Answer

Graduate Engineer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Coimbatore (India)).

Interview

Interview happened in my college campus. Lot of technical questions were asked over one and half hour. There were 2 people in panel one was asking technical questions and other was asking HR related questions. Overall process was good.

Interview Questions

• Was asked how to select a hydraulic press suitable for a die design discussed as a project academic project during interview ?   1 Answer