Larsen & Toubro Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro Human Resources Interview Questions

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Just a PI which was conducted in the college campus. Basic CV based questions were asked. Prepare basic questions that interviews usually ask. Strengths and weaknesses too and you're good to go!
Also, we had a presentation before the interview during which the people who had come to interview us explained the role and a few things about the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Human Resources Interview

Interview

asked me lots of irrelevant questions about my company n future plans and so on
    recuriters should stick to the candidate profile rather than beating around the bush
    The best part about telephonic interviews is that you cant see the person so you cant judge whether the person is nervous or confident. recruiter must ask about the behavioural aspects the skill sets and so on.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Chennai (India)) in February 2012.

Interview

Written Exam- Panel Interview- Stress Interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

According to Experience, Qualification & Interview rating

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in April 2010.

Interview

Very long. The team does not value people time. They keep you waiting. The recrutires just call people without screening the CV's.
    My CTC was higher than what they could offer. They should not have called in the first place.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Coimbatore (India)) in May 2009.

Interview

based on the availability of the seniors the schedules are prepared

Interview Questions

• What is the % of EPF Contribution   1 Answer
    • Why are you looking for change   1 Answer