Larsen & Toubro M1A - Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro M1A - Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.0

M1A - Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indore (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Indore (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Assessment center-Consists of aptitude test, personality assessment test, project compatibility test
Personal interview- About yourself, previous work experience, knowledge about L&T, Asked to explain various project that I did during my MBA stint.

Usual HR questions to check compatibility with the values of the organization

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Job offer is based on their internal salary band.

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

M1A - Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in February 2010.

Interview

I got the call from L&T HR directly & got interview scheduled. There were two rounds of interview. FIrst one was taken by Dept head. I was asked about my previous experiences, processes, technical details of assignments etc.
    Second interview was taken by Business Unit head & HR. They again asked regarding my previous experience. HR person asked about 3 good & Bad things about my previous organization, Value systems eg ethics, integrity etc.
    They asked me if i have any questions. I asked about my detailed job profile in the event i got selected.
    BOth interviews were good. I got call on second day informing my selection.

Interview Questions

• Given a choice, will you prefer to bypass a system to complete a task, or will you wait & follow the system even if you will not get desired result. in short will you be willing to take short cuts.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me what i asked for. So no negotiation.