Larsen & Toubro Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Larsen & Toubro Management Trainee Interview Questions

Updated May 10, 2017

2.8

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellary, Karnataka (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Bellary, Karnataka (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

first we need to write the aptitude test, after clearing the test then Group discussion and then the Personal one on one Interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Larsen & Toubro

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ajmer (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Ajmer (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

As i was trainee so no complex process of interview if you go as a trainee or intern . But if you go as a employee then interview process is bit complex.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Kolkata (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

written test ( 2 1/2 hrs) followed by personal interview (30 mins)
    3 written test were conduction -
    Aptitute (30 mins) topic was data interpretation
    Intray Document test(1 hr) - set of 40 pages doc is given to you which includes mails, invoices, messages happened b/w a managerial person and others in handling a project. YOu need to answer set of question from these documents
    Situation analysis question(1 hrs)

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in May 2012.

Interview

Round 1: Aptitude Test: A general IQ test type on a time limit and negative marking of four sections 75 questions in all
    Round 2:Critical Reasoning: Essay type questions rapid fire round Time limit being 30mins only
    Round 3: Technical Interview with a panel of two senior staff each
    Final Round: HR interview.

The entire process lasted late into the night on one single Day

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro (Mumbai (India)) in July 2009.

Interview

First a written test which tests verbal and analytical skills. Pretty Simple!. There was a technical interview based upon the resume and your extra curricular activities. Third was a HR interview.

Management Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Larsen & Toubro in February 2008.

Interview

It was a campus recruitment. There were two rounds of written qualification test followed by three rounds of personality test - 2 technical and 1HR. Questions ranged from general conceptual to specific academic. Hr round mostly tested common sense.